• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirata

Seeing Mosquito and Eibon just saddens me that there's so much more of the manga that wasn't animated.

I really need to read the manga...where should someone who's seen all the anime start? I tried starting from the beginning, but it was pretty much just the anime but with an uneven art style and more embarrassing perverted stuff.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Would a Soul Eater Final Act work? Or is there too much story to cover in 26 episodes?
Maybe? The real problem is that they would have to start from basically this episode and ignore everything that happens after in the anime.

Which is why I'm still a fan of just revealing Excalibur as the narrator and making it so that the last third were just him trolling the viewer.

Probably because they are just a few seconds.
So are all eyecatchers!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man why am I drawing a blank on this episode? I mean im having a few spots ims remembering but overall I cant remember it, or what it means in the future episodes I do remember

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I can take him

Can you take all of me?
lLGKsTS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom