• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

SykoTech

image.php

I regret nothing.

He's probably like me and is still trying to catch up from the beginning. :(

Only acceptable excuse.

You need to stop skipping One Piece, we've just started the best arc you don't want to miss what's coming

Sit your five dollar ass down before I make change!

Ok, ok, I'll stay! :)

Honestly, the only reason I haven't been watching One Piece is because they didn't start from the beginning. I don't like jumping in the middle of shows, and I don't know if I have the time (or patience) to watch the first 200 or so episodes.

Honestly, the only reason I haven't been watching One Piece is because they didn't start from the beginning. I don't like jumping in the middle of shows, and I don't know if I have the time (or patience) to watch the first 200 or so episodes.

I know it sucks, but really at worst just quickly read the wiki for the arcs you missed if you don't have time to read the manga/watch the anime. Trust us this arc truly is going to get spectacular really quickly.

SykoTech

Jumping in the middle is less than ideal, but much better than no OP at all. Especially from this arc onward.

Watch the first 200 episodes then. It's worth it, even if it takes you a year. Do 1 episode a day or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom