• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

yami4ct

Ratings will be interesting for all the following shows. Maybe they just don't give a fuck.

They need to fill time, so they probably just picked these pilots they already owned as to save cash. No need to pay for them, so the ratings don't really matter that much. Just time filler.

Tenumi

Banned
Yeah, I'm rather surprised. Granted, we've got a lot more episodes left, so who knows, but considering some of the stuff we're....seeing, I think Kill la Kill would be okay.

This is why I don't watch their original programming.

Heck... Panty and Stocking could probably air if this.... thing can air.

yami4ct

Watching you're reactions to this is hilarious. Glad I ditched to watch the latest VVV episode. Going for that and then bed. Hope you guys enjoy whatever the rest of the "surprise" is.

Well, if anyone was hoping to find some new gems of animation...
kXDNxnM.gif

ckohler

Never have I seen a show try so desperately to be offensive, ugly, and "extreme" and fail so much at being entertainment in any way. This is like freshman college film level shit.

Amikami

Banned
Toonami could have picked so much better. I would have taken SAO instead of this. At least I understand what I'm watching and its somewhat funny. This is just dumb. T_T Please tell me this doesn't last an hour.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know, BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo did randomness right, & it was funny. I totally understand that it's too random to some people's taste, but they were aware of how stupid & silly it was, not to mention it had a lot more thought in its delivery & such.

But THIS. This is random because "lulz high on druuuugggsss" for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom