• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
vZyBjWb.jpg

Dear sweet baby Jesus. Someone kill that using the staff of two heads.

Persona7

Banned
I never did finish Inuyasha. I know I watched several seasons in a row on adult swim but I stopped around 2006 or so? Maybe 2005.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I will say the band of seven is legit insane, they arent like evil people well they are but they arent evil because they plan to take over the world or anything, they just like killing people and drinking their blood and even cannibalism.

Seda

How did Koga practically take out one of the Seven by himself again? This guy's story sounds threatening but after seeing Koga take one out I dunno.

Persona7

Banned
The original anime didn't get a proper ending, you need to see Inuyasha: The Final Act for that.

I missed the final two seasons that aired, according to the wikipedia episodes page. Maybe I will track down everything I need to finish watching.

I want to restart the entire series but that is way too many episodes.

How did Koga practically take out one of the Seven by himself again? This guy's story sounds threatening but after seeing Koga take one out practically by himself I dunno.

Well, he was only kept alive by the shard in his head. Pretty easy to kill someone when you need only pluck something out.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
How did Koga practically take out one of the Seven by himself again? This guy's story sounds threatening but after seeing Koga take one out practically by himself I dunno.

koga basically took out the weakest one, I believe it was stated as much when they meet the rest of the seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom