• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Shit, cant skip out on one piece anymore because it actually gets interesting
you know I should really get back to where I was in one piece

It's amazing that one girl could be so wet and so thirsty at the same time, but there's Hinata.

Kurenai playing wingman reminds me of Team 8. Specifically, it reminds me that I should re-read Team 8.

ReiGun

Most girls wouldn't still want Naruto's smelly ass after that fight but I guess she's limited in crush choices here
Her teammates are a guy with bugs in his skin and a dude who spends far too much time with his dog and whose ultimate attack
involves said dog peeing on the opponent

I'm willing to bet her threshold for nastiness is higher than normal.

Crocodile

I don't know if its my changing tastes or just my memory but that was worse than I remember it being and I remembered it being pretty bad already.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Despite this being Hinata's only character trait, she's still a far more likeable female character than Sakura. That's saying A LOT.

I still like that Hinata's 2nd character trait (Plot size), wasn't ever a thing until the fanbase made it up, which Kishimoto promptly canonized for Part 2 because it was still 2x as many traits as before.

Well time to play Pokemon until SAO comes on.

Skipping One Piece and Soul Eater?

whats-wrong-with-you.gif

foxuzamaki

Yo people who are caught up in the one piece anime can you inform as close as you can what episode number is
when they arrive in the mermaid island and sanji had a nosebleed so big he needed a blood transfusion or something like that.
thats when I left off.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I still like that Hinata's 2nd character trait (Plot size), wasn't ever a thing until the fanbase made it up, which Kishimoto promptly canonized for Part 2 because it was still 2x as many traits as before.

And listening to the fans was Kishimoto's biggest mistake. Fans are stupid.

Yo people who are caught up in the one piece anime can you inform as close as you can what episode number is
when they arrive in the mermaid island and sanji had a nosebleed so big he needed a blood transfusion or something like that.
thats when I left off.

It's in the 500s search don't know the exact episode off hand

foxuzamaki

Yes, I remember the rumors of hinata actually having big boobs under her jacket, and then the timeskip happened lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom