• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhs004

Seda likes older woman confirmed!

ibme36hlukbEDL.gif

Everyone loves themselves a curvy milf. If they decline saying so then they are dirty liars and I don't talk to liars.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif

I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif

I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif

I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif
I8m63.gif

Kill me now

Edit: LOL what a troll on the anime writers part that that scene of Hawkeye moaning in her bedroom

Edit 2: Fuck this episode

So that's the infamous tumbleweed I've heard so much about

Well this can go into the bin of worst episodes of the series, at least it ended on nuggets of awesome.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What if Miroku entered the modern world?

No Sango to restrain him and plenty of women.

Well he had no luck before he met Sango so...

Bass has entered into the zone of total awesome for FMA. The next episode (or is it the one after) until the end is crazy good.

MikeMyers

Bass has entered into the zone of total awesome for FMA. The next episode (or is it the one after) until the end is crazy good.

He was engaged to marry a girl called Shima before Sango, but he was just conning her

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Technically he is conning any girl he successfully impregnates because of that bloodline curse he has.

I love the early part of the series where everyone not named Naraku is shitting bricks over Miroku who could easily beat them in a straight fight.

Seda

Is that the episode where
Scar sacrifices all the Central Forces in Ishval and Al turns into a Philosopher's Stone?

I forget exactly when that happens.

Bass, sounds like your having lots of fun!

Now watch YYH

That's after I marathon Naruto part 1 like crazy to be ready for Shippuden in January

Also I like the larger role both Winry and Cheska play in the story of FMA 03, they're both really good characters (like everyone in FMA's cast)

Wait, if the military was able to make human chimera's before the Ishval war started why did they bother entertaining Shou Tucker at all? They already could do exactly what he was trying to do.

The wrath reveals in both series sucked.

And the Pride reveals were both awesome, funny how that works

So I guess the fact that
Dante
is the true antagonist is supposed to still be a secret, honestly I'm not sure why this is still a secret though, the bigger/better twist would have been to have
Hoehnhiem have been that true mastermind manipulating the homonculi
and he's not even shown up yet. On Episode 41 Scar vs Kimblee

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I like the '03 one a lot though the character ends up being a bit of a disappointment.

The whole bit with the
arm and the leg

had me legit shook back in the day.

Also the more I watch it the more I'm convinced Kill La Kill will never make it to Toonami.

Seda

Late FMA03 spoilers
Doesnt Bradley (he's Pride right?) basically lose to Mustang because Selim randomly decides to bring Bradley's his ashes or something? That's not much better than how Bradley ultimately loses in Brotherhood, though.

Also the more I watch it the more I'm convinced Kill La Kill will never make it to Toonami.

i dunno. Aniplex gave them a deal on Sword Art Online of all things and it's been doing pretty well. they probably want it on the block pretty bad. of course, i say this as someone who hasn't seen Kill la Kill.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah my reaction is more from a content editing standpoint; they'd have to go Tenchi Muyo or Outlaw Star level with the cuts.

Late FMA03 spoilers
Doesnt Bradley (he's Pride right?) basically lose to Mustang because Selim randomly decides to bring Bradley's his ashes or something? That's not much better than how Bradley ultimately loses in Brotherhood, though.

Close
It's his skull.

i dunno. Aniplex gave them a deal on Sword Art Online of all things and it's been doing pretty well. they probably want it on the block pretty bad. of course, i say this as someone who hasn't seen Kill la Kill.

SAO never has the kind of questionable content Kill La Kill has, awkward cousin love isn't the same as damn near completely naked girl fighting each other

Edit: What kind of shit ending for Kimblee was that?

by the way, am i the only one who found it dumb that (FMA03 Wrath reveal)
the little kid just turned evil all of a sudden?

Yeah Wrath's character as a whole feels completely botched in this series, Sloth isn't much better though

Also

h5CoDC6.gif

This has to be one of the goofiest things I've seen in FMA/B that I'm meant to take seriously. Heck this whole final scene in episode 21 feels like they had no budget, so many still shots of people yelling reminds me of Attack on Titan

Yeah Wrath's character as a whole feels completely botched in this series, Sloth isn't much better though

Also

h5CoDC6.gif

This has to be one of the goofiest things I've seen in FMA/B that I'm meant to take seriously. Heck this whole final scene in episode 21 feels like they had no budget, so many still shots of people yelling reminds me of Attack on Titan
Looks like she's retaining liquid. YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Just got to the 4th OP, and despite my issue with the singer (he has a really whiny sound and ends his phrases funny) I think it's the second best OP of the series after the first one. Lots of great action and a pretty enjoyable song singer not withstanding.

OP1 > OP4 > OP3 > OP2

Edit: 03 Sloth looks a lot better as a homonculi in this outfit. I guess the lack of black was what was throwing me off.

Wait how did Scar
activate the transmutation circle without arms? He was only able to do alchemy (deconstruction) with the arm he got form his brother which he had just given to Al. Without that he shouldn't have been able to activate the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom