• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

image.php

so....FMA03 episode 32.
so Gluttony shoots Yoki, which then causes one of the soldiers to stumble backwards and fall down, which causes him to fire his gun and hit another soldier, which causes some of the soldiers to retaliate and start firing on civilians.

i8vcNrMaLOUI1.gif

MikeMyers

My Inuyasha 4-Movie set Bluray has arrived!

OH SHIT! In the 4th Inuyasha film, a
Kikyo clone
appears.

Shippo: Was that Kikyo?
Inuyasha: She didn't smell of graveyard soil!

Raxus

so....FMA03 episode 32.
so Gluttony shoots Yoki, which then causes one of the soldiers to stumble backwards and fall down, which causes him to fire his gun and hit another soldier, which causes some of the soldiers to retaliate and start firing on civilians.

i8vcNrMaLOUI1.gif

Yeah, you are entering the stupid half of FMA 03.
My Inuyasha 4-Movie set Bluray has arrived!

OH SHIT! In the 4th Inuyasha film, a
Kikyo clone
appears.

Shippo: Was that Kikyo?
Inuyasha: She didn't smell of graveyard soil!
What a totally refreshing dynamic. It is like a regular Kikyo episode, except slightly different!

MikeMyers

What a totally refreshing dynamic. It is like a regular Kikyo episode, except slightly different!

Oh, that's hardly the entire plot of the film. Its just that Man God was saying that she smells of graveyard soil the other day, so when I heard it in the film, I laughed.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tucker is basically every slightly smarter than average punk in highschool who eventually falls behind because they put off everything to the last moment.

Soul Binding is pretty rare. People who have seen beyond the gate know it, Marcoh was either taught it by the Homonculi or was smart enough to figure it out after he studied a guard of lab five, Roy figures it out because he's a super genius but other than that it's a fairly obscure bit of alchemy

Tucker is basically every slightly smarter than average punk in highschool who eventually falls behind because they put off everything to the last moment.

Soul Binding is pretty rare. People who have seen beyond the gate know it, Marcoh was either taught it by the Homonculi or was smart enough to figure it out after he studied a guard of lab five, Roy figures it out because he's a super genius but other than that it's a fairly obscure bit of alchemy

i see. i'm still not sure why nobody wants to tell Greed what he's supposed to do, though. it doesn't ACTUALLY make him immortal, they just would have to smudge his seal.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly the only reason they don't use them for the immortal army is the whole will of their own thing. You could build a suit of armor with a proper blood seal and then fortify that point and you'd have a very fast and very hard to kill near immortal that can be rebuilt so long as their blood seal is intact.

Nothing stopping you from doing it to a tank for example.

Honestly the only reason they don't use them for the immortal army is the whole will of their own thing. You could build a suit of armor with a proper blood seal and then fortify that point and you'd have a very fast and very hard to kill near immortal that can be rebuilt so long as their blood seal is intact.

Al as a tank would be badass. His fights with Ed would get a little more bloody though.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pfft Al could have been sealed to a kitten and he'd still beat Ed every time.

Al is the better fighter in FMA '03 and in Brotherhood is seemingly the only member of his family who ever wins a fight.

Also I went by my storage today and found my Inuyasha DVDs and got what looks to be all or almost all of Final Act from the library. I know what I'm doing until Christmas!!!!

well yeah, but i don't understand why Al doesn't just say "here's what you need to do to be immortal." it's not like it would actually give Greed an advantage or anything, they'd still be able to kill him.

Hello stranger. Fan of your burgers
Hello. I'm a fan of your....samurai sword.

Pfft Al could have been sealed to a kitten and he'd still beat Ed every time.

Al is the better fighter in FMA '03 and in Brotherhood is seemingly the only member of his family who ever wins a fight.

Also I went by my storage today and found my Inuyasha DVDs and got what looks to be all or almost all of Final Act from the library. I know what I'm doing until Christmas!!!!
Waiting like the rest of us?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Namely watching the first 80 or so Inuyasha episodes I skipped and final act so I don't have to worry about MikeMyers spoilers anymore. I'm sick and tied of seeing black box this happens during Final Act.

The 80 episodes will be perfect fodder while marshaling my gen five pokémon resources.

The best part about this new avatar is that I can't help but read everything in H. Jon Benjamin's voice.

Namely watching the first 80 or so Inuyasha episodes I skipped and final act so I don't have to worry about MikeMyers spoilers anymore. I'm sick and tied of seeing black box this happens during Final Act.

The 80 episodes will be perfect fodder while marshaling my gen five pokémon resources.
Noo! Wait for us.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
As of right now my mystery shows are:

Bleach (though I know where this is going)
Soul Eater
SAO
Clone Wars (I've seen maybe three more episodes that haven't aired yet)
FMA B (I know where this is going but have only the vaguest idea how it gets there)
IGPX (still missing some episodes in season one and early season two but I've seen most of it now)

and in the future

so why in the actual fuck did Greed fight Ed at all?

He didn't think Ed would listen, is Greedy. Was tricked by Dante. At least two out of these three are accurate.
Space Dandy (because I'm not psychic)
Blue whatever

Inuyasha though was right there. I've waited this long and nearly bought it all awhile ago when it was on sale.

MikeMyers

If the genders were reversed so Rumiko Takahashi was a male so writing about how two chicks Inuyasha and Naraku were fighting each other for 56 volumes over a man called Kikyo...would it be considered a sexist series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom