• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it's an equivalent spoiler to (later part 1 naruto spoiler)!
Rock Lee not dying from his surgery and returning to Ninja duty.
fairly minor all things considered.

It's more like (later part 2 naruto spoiler)
Obito being alive and being Tobi
but that's not really the point. It's a spoiler and not a spoiler at the same time. Or I guess I should say the impact of the spoiler is lessened to those who do not read the manga.

Moaradin

SGiJ5kI.gif

Raxus

Changing gears a bit. This week is the last week of opening 1 of Fate Zero.

2nd one is even better IMO. Still

RIP Fate/Zero Opening 1

tumblr_mm1qlleUl51rbm1fao1_500.gif

I will never cease to be amazed how freely DeMarco uses his power. "I think i'll go on twitter today and ask people's opinions on something that will be seen nationwide."

I guess it is I who is too slow.

They make it far too obvious that Sloth is 03 FMA
Ed and Al's mother
even if I hadn't already known that twist was coming. Also she looks so completely out of place with the rest of the Homonculi is' very distracting. At least FMA 03 Wrath kind of looks like the rest of the Homonculi (he looks like Envy 2.0)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Considering their origins in that version them looking all different makes total sense though.

Also she first shows up in what, the first 10 episodes or so? You're supposed to have it in the back of your mind the entire time.

Considering their origins in that version them looking all different makes total sense though.

Also she first shows up in what, the first 10 episodes or so? You're supposed to have it in the back of your mind the entire time.

Yes, but the rest of the homonculi still looks like they're a part of the same group, 03 Sloth sticks out like a sore thumb in any scene where she's with another homonculi.

Also I'm not really feeling the main antagonist Dante so far, she seems pretty bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom