• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"i'm sorry, it's just that i only like good-looking men"

damn-gif-o.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I just spilled a smoothie all over my good shoes.

This really is Friday the 13th. ;_;

I went out shopping and forgot my wallet after specifically going to the place where my wallet was and telling myself not to forget my wallet. Also forgot to turn the lights on in the car after leaving the shopping plaza and nearly dropped a 2 liter bottle of seltzer on my foot coming home. Damn Friday the 13th!

When did the backdoor backdoor schedule go away? When I check it out, all I see is "This is a blank page".

Looks like it's getting very serious about plugging any leaks.

Raxus

A thought just occurred. Will we be forced to hear the Digi-Rap before watching Our War Games tomorrow?

Our War Game was never fully dubbed I thought. The only English Digimon movie was an abomination of the first two films with the Angela Anaconda short. I figured we were just going to watch the subbed version. Unless the rap is in the sub o.0

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Our War Game was never fully dubbed I thought. The only English Digimon movie was an abomination of the first two films with the Angela Anaconda short. I figured we were just going to watch the subbed version. Unless the rap is in the sub o.0
The Digimon movie was a combination of Digimon Adventure, Our War Game, and Hurricane Touchdown, though a total of 40 minutes of footage was cut from them to fit the movie. I'm not too sure how much from Our War Game was removed.

Levyne

Banned
I watched digimon until they killed the continuity with season 3. I think around the same time was when I simply was too old.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I remember Season 3 being the last one I watched fully & the one that 1.) Didn't even feature the Digi-world until about 1/2 way through the series, & 2.) "LOOK AT THESE CARDS GO GET YOUR PARENTS TO BUY THEM FOR YOU!!!". After that, it was barely on channels I got &/or at really weird times. Plus I think after 3, I "grew" out of it. All I remember from Season 4 was it involved....4 kids I recall, the one female being Zoe & a fat kid with a crush on her.

Also, there was a beach episode because of course there is and I have selective memory.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
You guys do know digimon season 3 is considered the best of the entire digimon series right? but yes, they should have continued with continuity, I love continuity and ofcourse, timeskips and such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom