• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Peter is playing the harmonica stuck up his ass by fartiing

( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Family Guy is still better than Cleveland Show.

Hell considering I've seen every Boondocks 2-10 times already I wouldn't mind King of the Hill or American Dad in this slot, but FG or Cleveland? Yeerch.

Okay, TGWTT is done. Time for impressions.
Pretty charming film overall. I really liked the main character. Such a quirky girl. The plot was kind of predictable, but whatsherface being so funny really helped. I don't know if i'd have liked the move half as much as I did if the main character was any different. The animation was top notch as usual. I give the movie a 8.5 out of 10.

probably give The Girl Who Leapt Through Time a 4/5. the plot twist feels out of nowhere (even if it actually isn't) and there are some bits that just don't seem to make a ton of sense or aren't explained terribly well.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Paranormal Activity is doing that "theater reaction shot" commercial, which often means the movie is NOT scary at all.

Toonami time!

probably give The Girl Who Leapt Through Time a 4/5. the plot twist feels out of nowhere (even if it actually isn't) and there are some bits that just don't seem to make a ton of sense or aren't explained terribly well.

Yeah, the time travel doesn't make any sense when you think about it, but then you realize that it's not really important to the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom