• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually... this is my first time reading it. I have never actually read or seen anything related to FMA.

Meh, I'm sure I can pick up on what happens.
... I hope.

Yeah you're going to be even more lost because you read the manga, would have been better going in blind

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be frank most of us coming off of the anime back in the day were plenty confused when the movie turned out to be a sequel.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
nah it's not filler.

Orochimaru
getting jobbed down to fourth tier villain
is the worst part about Shippuden.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, it's time to do the time warp again. With Edward Elric stuck in Weimar Germany, Alphonse takes up the task in Amestris of trying to bring him back in the sequel movie to the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist anime. After the movie, Mamimi plays with fire, Anakin and Ahsoka try to break the blockade around the Twi'lek homeworld, Mustang is faced with an offer he can't refuse back in the OTHER Fullmetal Alchemist series, the internet can't stop talking about the Laughing Man, Takeshi and Fantine take a break, and finally Inuyasha takes on Renkotsu and the barrier of Mt. Hakurei.

12:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shamballa
2:30 - FLCL - 2 - Fire Starter
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 19 - Storm Over Ryloth
3:30 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 58 - Sacrifices
4:00 - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 9 - CHAT! CHAT! CHAT!
4:30 - IGPX - 9 - Holiday
5:00 - Inuyasha - 117 - Vanished in a River of Flames
5:30 - Inuyasha - 118 - Into the Depths of Mt. Hakurei

Sword of the Stranger

Fantastic movie, need to watch the first 10ish minutes I missed but that final action scene was ace. Bit hard to follow in the middle maybe because I missed the first few minutes.

Fate/Zero

Just all around awesome action, this series is just too good

Darker than Black

It's a freaking desert in this anime give that poor girl a drink

Steins Gate

Daru is her father, so calling it again before it officially is revealed

JoJo Part 2

:You thought my trap was planting a grenade on you, but the grenade itself was actually the trick to lure you away from my real trap, MORE GRENADES!

Branduil

Steins;Gate 15

Grandfather paradoxes, how do they work?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 11

This is amazing in so many ways the previous arc never was.

I never saw it but I remember covering it back when I was Anime Editor. Kept waiting for it to come out then forgot about it. I always liked the first FMA better and with the movie being a continuation of it I was a bit surprised [adult swim] couldn't get it earlier. Don't remember if they ever showed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom