• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This video has been removed by the user." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh my god is that Okabe from Steins;Gate as Dandy? Also "Boobies of course. I need boobies, nothing more!!"

I am still not on the Space Dandy hype train, hopefully it proves me wrong but right now I don't see much to get excited about. It has a great pedigree but the promos have not made me say "wow this is going to be freakin' awesome"

LOLDSFAN

There's probably gonna be some good fanservice in Space Dandy.

tJaZM07.jpg

whoa there Jiraiya. you mean to tell me that (episode 83 but you probably know this already)
Naruto looks like the Hokage that is obviously his father?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now if you actually followed Naruto as it unveiled that bit of information laid out by Jiraiya should be fairly shocking.
If you somehow missed the first issue/episode where they just about spelled it out that is.

"shut up, you flat-chested cutting board."

552.gif

Man God said:
Now if you actually followed Naruto as it unveiled that bit of information laid out by Jiraiya should be fairly shocking. If you somehow missed the first issue/episode where they just about spelled it out that is.

or if you missed the picture of the Fourth Hokage that would pretty much make anyone say "yep, Naruto's dad"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is pretty interesting that no asshole with a grudge against the Nine-Tails ever lays a truth bomb on Naruto, orders be damned.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The idea is that the third hokage was so well respected and the fourth's sacrifice so noble that his edict to treat the boy well and keep his harry potterness secret was obeyed.

Basically besides the dude from the first episode who just wanted to defect no one even comes close to doing anything like that.

Movie is done. Impressions:

So. Many. Dead Horses. But seriously, movie had some badass fights and animation. The OST was pretty damn awesome too. Overall, I give it 9 dead horses out of 10.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Rats, I only made it 38 chapters into the FMA manga. Granted, this is a follow-up to the 2003 anime material so what I read doesn't really matter. Though it did help me get to know the main characters.

Rats, I only made it 38 chapters into the FMA manga. Granted, this is a follow-up to the 2003 anime material so what I read doesn't really matter. Though it did help me get to know the main characters.

Rereading the manga wouldn't help at all, 03 is total batshit second half

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well if you've got Netflix/some other legal way to watch the original FMA anime you could watch the last four episodes or so before the movie and be reasonably caught up.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Rereading the manga wouldn't help at all, 03 is total batshit second half

Actually... this is my first time reading it. I have never actually read or seen anything related to FMA.

Well if you've got Netflix/some other legal way to watch the original FMA anime you could watch the last four episodes or so before the movie and be reasonably caught up.

Meh, I'm sure I can pick up on what happens.
... I hope.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Last week's promo did a good enough job.

Ed is stuck in our world (between the World Wars, in Europe) after wishing his brother's body back.

Al (cosplaying as Ed) is trying to bring him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom