• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guys, what if it was a leak that there'll be a Brotherhood version of the film?!!? I don't know how it'd work but maybe it'll make it better!

Mik317

I'm glad to hear that because I know nothing about it either.

It also helps that Trigun never really gets that complicated (outside of some things that aren't that important for the movie).

The movie does a good job of pretty much showing everything the audience needs to know. Kinda like the Beebop movie.

Crayolan

Hey ToonamiGAF, joining you tonight (and future nights) for the FMA movie. Hopefully it isn't as bad as you guys make it out to be, though I'm kind of lost right now considering I never watched the original series.

Amikami

Banned
It also helps that Trigun never really gets that complicated (outside of some things that aren't that important for the movie).

The movie does a good job of pretty much showing everything the audience needs to know. Kinda like the Beebop movie.

Cool. Based on the promo, I'm pretty hyped.

Levyne

Banned
Hey ToonamiGAF, joining you tonight (and future nights) for the FMA movie. Hopefully it isn't as bad as you guys make it out to be, though I'm kind of lost right now considering I never watched the original series.

Welcome!

And haha, good luck following along :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom