• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

These different voices are freaking me out, especially with Ed sounding more or less accurate (It's Vic in both versions right?)

Raxus

Havoc is still a loudmouth at least.

I like how Mustang just gave up (which is completely out of character) because of... reasons

Izumi thrown under the bus :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OH CRAP, IZUMI'S DEAD IN THIS. I forgot.

Also HI BOY THAT'LL CONFUSE PEOPLE THAT HAVEN'T SEEN 03!!

Oh & now a music video.

Isn't that a downer...

tumblr_m6g0io4QKH1qcqv7c.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
These different voices are freaking me out, especially with Ed sounding more or less accurate (It's Vic in both versions right?)

Like 98% of FMA:B's voiceactors are from the original series, I think they even won a award for their performance in FMA03, thats why they made sure to get all the VAs back except for AL's voice who grew up and lost his voice

also sweet song!

Jintor

Like 98% of FMA:B's voiceactors are from the original series, I think they even won a award for their performance in FMA03, thats why they made sure to get all the VAs back except for AL's voice who grew up and lost his voice

also sweet song!

Are those two soldiers (Havok and big serious dude whose name I never remember) the same?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Yes. However I would say almost all the voices are the same. (Envy, Hughes, Roy, Winry, Bradley, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom