• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
The thing is this is taking place in the early 1920s, where the Nazis were just one of many Volk groups vying for recognition.

ofcourse, people were still nazis back then, just they werent majority, they're the ones that push for the racims against gypsies and so on because the people were frustrated and wanted someone to blame. I remember I just happen to be studying this stuff alot during when this movie came out.

Amikami

Banned
I thought I heard Medusa, and now I just remember how much I'm starting to miss Soul Eater, and then I think of SAO that comes on right after and I'm okay now.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
LOL @ Winry contacting Mustang when in FMA 03 Mustang's the one who killed her parents

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
uh, no it doesn't. do you even know how writing works?

Do you? All fictional universes require suspension of disbelief in some capacity so the universe can work.

Why is there a gate in the first place? "Reasons."

Why does automail work? "Reasons."

Why are Homunculi weakened by posessions of their former selves? "Reasons."

Why do Homunculi all have one very specific special power? "Reasons."

How did the Dwarf in the Flask in Brotherhood get captured in the first place? "Reasons."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom