• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there a gate in the first place? "Reasons."

Why does automail work? "Reasons."

Why are Homunculi weakened by posessions of their former selves? "Reasons."

Why do Homunculi all have one very specific special power? "Reasons."

How did the Dwarf in the Flask in Brotherhood get captured in the first place? "Reasons."

this goes into a whole lot of existential shit that allows it to make sense if the world exists that way.

because it's connected to the nerves.

because it reminds them that they were once human and allows them to lower their guard (not a great reason, but still a reason)

i believe in Brotherhood it's because they were made that way and in FMA it's just because they were emulating that, though they also try to explain this as "homunculi are more malleable than humans."

so once again, i have to repeat my question. do you know how writing works? they at least attempted to explain all of this. as opposed to the whole gate thing not working both ways, which is not explained.

Did somebody say...
13.jpg

Crayolan

I'm still wondering why the Nazis think thy can take over Shamballah. If they can't take over the real world what makes them think they can take over a world full of alchemists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom