• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
not crazy though liking a Bleach movie is far worse than not liking FMA in my book.

I like a lot of what FMA 03 did, I just think the last 2-3 episodes introducing the other world concept and running with it in CoS was horrible. Had 03 ended the way I suggested (no other world, Ed still dies, Al does what he does to revive him and get trapped in the gate, Ed proves Dante wrong by pulling Al back though all the good deeds he did though the series as payment) would have not only been a better ending but fit the theme FMA 03 was pushing better

NeoForte

?

Why would you say that?

He's talking about the Kids OVA that isn't canon. They show Ed's great great great grandkids in 2005 Japan (Who look like Ed, Al and Winry). It ends with it saying Ed Eldric celebrates 100 years old somewhere in our world.

The Fulbring arc does follow the main main villian and his minions vs. the good guys.

Exactly, it's a self contained arc that has enough villains to give all the "cool/main" characters a one on one fight, all those fights are enjoyable, and we get some good Bleach trolls and awesome bad ass poses. Pretty much all I want from a Bleach arc

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
He's talking about the Kids OVA that isn't canon. They show Ed's great great great grandkids in 2005 Japan (Who look like Ed, Al and Winry). It ends with it saying Ed Eldric celebrates 100 years old somewhere in our world.

Ah. Never heard of it. I do remember some bonus chibi OVA thing though, and the (dub) line where Ed asks "What the hell happened to your voice Al?!" "It's called puberty Ed, maybe you'll experience it someday" Or something like that.

Levyne

Banned
So is Naota supposed to be turned on by this. Still don't get parts of this show. What it all means.

I think some parts are still just meant to be somewhat abstract within the general theme.

Either that or it's the middle of the night and I'm fucking tired

Amikami

Banned
I think some parts are still just meant to be somewhat abstract within the general theme.

Either that or it's the middle of the night and I'm fucking tired

http://www.avclub.com/tv/flcl/

Read this, personally I've only read the one based upon the first episode (which I read after my second watch last week). I plan to read each episode explanation after each rewatch while Clone Wars is boring me

Thanks to both of you. I'll give that a read Bass.

ckohler

In case you missed it the first time, Haruko's bracelet always shakes and tinks in the presence of
Atomisk because he is wearing the sister one as a nose ring. You see it int the final episode.

I remember the first time watching FLCL I thought the girl in episode 3 was first introduced in that episode, but rewatching it seeing her watching Naota in every episode is eye opening

30 minute break

Wait, I just had a 30 minute break by not watching FLCL....guess I'll have another 30 minute break then :p

But seriously, what the fuck happened to Envy at the end of the movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom