• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
I've just put my face right beside an anus and breathed deeply.

To be quite honest, I remember next to nothing about this episode.

Raxus

I said that game was fun, but that there is no way in hell I'm ever buying a Wii U.

Complete waste of money.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Bayonetta 2
Pikmin 3
Mario Kart
Super Mario 3D World
Wonderful 101
Wind Waker HD

Wii U has a much better library than any of the next gen systems so far. Especially after how disappointing Destiny turned out.

/endsegway

Man, everyone is off model this episode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sakuga at its finest, even with their budget gainex still had to make a lower budget one to keep the animation high

Its never properly explained, even tho bass says otherwise :p

Well it is...

UPCOMING ANIME SPOILERS

On the train Luffy says he has an idea for a new move, then during the fight with Lucci, Lucci explains that Luffy was inspired by watching the steam train and the 6 powers to accelerate his blood flow. Luffy though the whole series has come up with new moves and techniques in every fights because he's a natural born fighter, it's no more out of nowhere in this arc then it was when he came up with the gum gum axe against Arlong or water/blood luffy and gum gum storm against Crocodile

ON7CnHm.gif

Wut

This is the episode everyone blacks out of their memory the first time they watch this show, then the second time they rewatch it they're like "I forgot this episode... now I remember why"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom