• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
This is the episode everyone blacks out of their memory the first time they watch this show, then the second time they rewatch it they're like "I forgot this episode... now I remember why"
Yeah, I keep forgetting this is the episode that Kittan & the sisters were introduced.

LULZ SIMON'S ALONE AGAIN.

LOLDSFAN

hinata pls

Hinata???

tumblr_mvmghxUCEK1rrw07go1_400.gif

Moaradin

This thread completely overhyped how bad the art in this episode is. Yeah, it doesn't fit the show at all and it was a bad choice, but the art and animation itself isn't even bad. Just different.

Ultratech

This is the episode everyone blacks out of their memory the first time they watch this show, then the second time they rewatch it they're like "I forgot this episode... now I remember why"

That...would be accurate.

I don't remember it being THIS bad, though shitty Hulu quality may have helped with that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& those ladies got electrocuted from the robot malfunctioning because they were in the water with him.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This thread completely overhyped how bad the art in this episode is. Yeah, it doesn't fit the show at all and it was a bad choice, but the art and animation itself isn't even bad. Just different.

Like I said, Osamu Kobayashi's stuff is great. It's just wildly out of place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom