• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not both?

BZomtZO.jpg

daveo42

Banned
It's actually nice to see Hellsing on the block now. Nice change of pace from everything else and I think we need that. Most of what we get are shounen-style anime that cater to a lot of the same tropes. This and Black Lagoon give the block a good deal of variety.

The only issue I can see is that as much as we may like and enjoy it, I fully expect to see a drop in ratings, but maybe a bump in the 18-34 demos.

I'm out. Gotta wake up early to go to the Urgent Care center at Sunset Blvd.. I really hope I don't have TB. That would really ruin mah day.

Takashi

I've said it before but I absolutely love how the main villains were so confident and ballsy that they laid their cards out on the table and revealed themselves so early on in the series- it really caught me off guard. Giving no fucks about Ed and friends knowing their plans makes them seem that more menacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom