• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

From what I can gather, Ginjou, and i'm assuming the others were like this as well, was placed under Tsukishima's power before he met Ichigo, Tsukishima just canceled out his power. So all of execution were bad guys from the start, even Riruka?
If Riruka is bad, I dont want to be good.

Phatmac

JqZauYg.png
THIS IS GREAT

wait so

Ginjo was working with Tsukishima, then Tsukishima cut him so he forgot and helped Ichigo, then cut him again so he remembered?

Ginjo was always in charge, he had Tsukishima cut him and the other Fullbring so that he'd be removed from their memories and acted like their enemy. His plan was to always train Ichigo, but he knew Ichigo gets more strength from trying to protect his friends, so he created a whole bunch of new friends for Ichigo in the fullbring that actually thought they were his friend so Ichigo would trust them.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It got me the first time too, when marathoning the manga and not really discussing it with anyone I didn't have time to think about it. It probably didn't help that a lot of first time Toonami viewers had to hear the barrage of "THE OBVIOUSLY EVIL GUY IS ACTING EVIL" for weeks -.-
I didn't read past Ichigo getting the card and the anime makes it Brutally clear that Ginjo is evil...only to go back on it during the middle of the arc. It's a decent swerve.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wait, "Mr. Dandy".

So does that technically mean "Space" is his first name!?!

Also subtitles have the Japanese lyrics up tonight.

Mik317

Ginjo was always in charge, he had Tsukishima cut him and the other Fullbring so that he'd be removed from their memories and acted like their enemy. His plan was to always train Ichigo, but he knew Ichigo gets more strength from trying to protect his friends, so he created a whole bunch of new friends for Ichigo in the fullbring that actually thought they were his friend so Ichigo would trust them.

That sounds super convoluted and dumb...

so yeah.

makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom