• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

TgqN0VZl.jpg

In 360 episodes that's as close to actually surprised I've ever been. Then I think about how this arc started and I feel like a moron.

Edit: Tim and Eric can go die in a fire which conveniently will have that steak in it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
6 more episodes to go! Soon the Bleach nightmare will be over.

And now, Space Dandy goes to trial.

Kubo's not a good enough writer for that.

It got me the first time too, when marathoning the manga and not really discussing it with anyone I didn't have time to think about it. It probably didn't help that a lot of first time Toonami viewers had to hear the barrage of "THE OBVIOUSLY EVIL GUY IS ACTING EVIL" for weeks -.-

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
wait so

Ginjo was working with Tsukishima, then Tsukishima cut him so he forgot and helped Ichigo, then cut him again so he remembered?

So he was a tripple agent? I'm confused.

Dandy time.

From what I can gather, Ginjou, and i'm assuming the others were like this as well, was placed under Tsukishima's power before he met Ichigo, Tsukishima just canceled out his power. So all of execution were bad guys from the start, even Riruka?

Levyne

Banned
Okay, I guess I missed something. Why did Ginjo have be stabbed twice? And were both voluntary?

I think the idea was that he was evil to begin with, got cut and turned "good", then let himself get cut again and go full-on dick mode.

Edit: So he had to be stabbed to...be good but still just a ruse? Okay..

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So he was a tripple agent? I'm confused.

Dandy time.

He was evil to begin with, cut off Ishida's arm because why not. Then he had Tsukishima cut him so he would think he was a good guy so he would be able to get Ichigo to believe his bullshit and learn Fullbring. And now Tsukishima cut him again to undo the previous memory manipulation so he could remember that he was actually evil.

And that's your honest to god plot for the Fullbring Arc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom