• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, my podcast made up a Beware the Batman drinking game. feel free to add more!

One shot for every time Batman loses
Two shots for every time something stupid happns
One shot every time a not-obscure villain is out of character and/or dumb as hell
One shot every time Katana attempts to make a witty line but fails
Three shots every time Alfred is better than everyone
Two shots if Anarchy makes an appearance
Two shots if Anarchy tries to be the joker
One shot if you hear Gordon talk and get sad he doesn't talk about foots in asses or saying bitches leave
One shot if they foreshadow a plot point from the comics and never follow through with it
One shot if a one-liner is freaking terrible
One shot if Gotham is empty
One shot if the textures look like a 90s computer game fmv
One shot if something bad happens to a reoccurring character and they're never shown again
One shot if Katana can use her katana but doesn't

prepare-your-liver-and-your-moral-judgement.jpg

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
so, my podcast made up a Beware the Batman drinking game. feel free to add more!

One shot every time a not-obscure villain is out of character and/or dumb as hell
One shot if you hear Gordon talk and get sad he doesn't talk about foots in asses or saying bitches leave
One shot if they foreshadow a plot point from the comics and never follow through with it
One shot if something bad happens to a reoccurring character and they're never shown again

Dude, we will all be dead within 15 minutes, this may be the preferable option to watching 7 episodes of Beware the Batman. Also, you have a podcast?

daveo42

Banned

I've already started drinking in preparation for Batman. I'll be dead by morning.

Order

This is passive murder

BBboy20

You know, since I have this brandy bottle, I just realized I can actually participate this...this sounds like a really stupid (and life threatening) thing to do but I'm tempted anyways.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

This is the most honorable form of suicide since smoking ciggarettes

ckohler

It is?! .... AH! There it is! Article E, subsection AT. 1t.

Oh, there will be dumps tonight! But I don't feel like giving Dandy it's proper sendoff till next week, ha. For now... time to have fun being Beware! Have to get SOMETHING good out of the Marathon, no? (Surely won't be the show itself....)
Oh please make it Beware The Blandman themed. That would be hilarious.

Regiruler

Not even going to bother. I can't last after GL for fucking batman when sleeping sounds ten times more productive and twice as entertaining.
zlCfzSfNJYobbQDDSB

In one way or another... It's gonna happen! (Lets see if I can take making this MegaPic by nights end!)

Where did this originate from anyway?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the scouts try to figure out who's inside the Female Titan, Ichigo has his hands full with Ginjo, Dandy goes out with a bang, Yamato sets up a trial run of their mission to test Naruto and Sai's ability to get along, the Straw Hats battle their way into Courthouse Plaza while Luffy decides it's time for his trump card, the increasingly numerous Team Gurren stumbles across a spa (after some recapping and general censorship), and then you'll no longer have to beware the Batman ever again as we marathon his misadventures to a much deserved untimely demise.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 20 - Erwin Smith: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 4
12:00 - Bleach - 361 - A New Appearance! The 13 Court Guard Squads Arrive!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 26 - Never-ending Dandy, Baby - END
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 38 - Simulation
1:30 - One Piece - 272 - Almost to Luffy! Gather at the Courthouse Plaza!
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 6 - Sit in the Hot Tub 'Till You're Sick!!
2:30 - Beware the Batman - 20 - Doppelganger
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 21 - Unique
3:30 - Beware the Batman - 22 - Hero
4:00 - Beware the Batman - 23 - Choices
4:30 - Beware the Batman - 24 - Epitaph
5:00 - Beware the Batman - 25 - Twist
5:30 - Beware the Batman - 26 - Alone - END

All 13 timeslots in BOLD tonight.

Jarate

Banned
I got a sinus infection so idk how long i'll stay up

definitely will not commit to the terrible marathon. Like I said, Seda needs to designate a purple heart for all those who went through that struggle

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Not counting the old Filmation cartoons, Beware the Batman was the shortest Batman cartoon ever.

Batman: The Animated Series: 109 (that includes the New Batman Adventures on Kids WB)
Batman Beyond: 52
The Batman: 65
Batman: The Brave and the Bold: 65
Beware the Batman: 26

Bonus:
Justice League: 52
Justice League Unlimited: 39
Total: 91

Really puts things into perspective.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Not counting the old Filmation cartoons, Beware the Batman was the shortest Batman cartoon ever.

Batman: The Animated Series: 109 (that includes the New Batman Adventures on Kids WB)
Batman Beyond: 52
The Batman: 65
Batman: The Brave and the Bold: 65
Beware the Batman: 26

Bonus:
Justice League: 52
Justice League Unlimited: 39
Total: 91

Really puts things into perspective.

Also, don't forget that only 11 episodes were aired before the series was cancelled.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Also, don't forget that only 11 episodes were aired before the series was cancelled.

This too.
DC Nation is a joke of a "block"
Young Justice: Poorly handled and cancelled.
Green Lantern: Cancelled (though a lot of this has to do with the movie bombing)
Beware the Batman: Sucks and cancelled
Teen Titans Go: Still exists for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom