• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd abandon my humanity if it mean the plot would actually advance and we'd get something happening aside from talking.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
An endorsement from Polygon is not something you want to put in your commercials guys.

Still, Alien Isolation does look decent (pre-order DLC bullshit aside)

daveo42

Banned
Remember that all that's left between humanity and a terrible end at the hands of a bunch of Titans are these guys. Humanity is fucked.

I'd root for the Titans too TOM.

redhood56

Banned
I won't be able to watch until dandy this week, but I probally won't be missing much since I don't have much interest in the shows before dandy. Have fun guys and I'll see you when it is dandy time!

Seda

Surprised you didnt say this an episode ago. We've been in this forest a very long time...

Well yeah, pacing is sluggish in general, but I was specifically referring to how everybody is talking in circles about who trusts who and the plan that we just saw.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why would you make a movie based on a book that's only 32 pages long?

Haha, thank you Zonic.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Are you even paying attention, this actually makes sense and is well explained based upon what's happened in the show up to this point
That doesn't mean they don't deserve to die. It making basic narrative sense isn't a defense. I expect 100% of shows to make basic narrative sense 100% of the time.

RIGHT IN THE ASS!

ijoJMMMVWAGpj.gif

i thought they just learned about the Female Titan?

They know there is a traitor in the midst, and they know that humans can shift into titans. Plus they've seen the armored and colossal titans have intelligence, it was a safe bet to make the person might have been a titan shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom