• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still dont get why this whole arc exists. The whole series should have ended when it you know ENDED!
IT DID THE PAN TO THE SKY THAT IS THE UNIVERSAL SIGN OF AN ENDING!

Crocodile

That was "Facebook" who just walked in wasn't it :/

On a side note, in regards to anime that actually matter, the writer of the upcoming episode of Space Dandy is the same one who did 20, 14, 7, 4 and other classics. GET HYPE :)

Like Nen in HxH? I give them a pass on that front since that is kind of a broad stroke in terms of powers.

I don't know what you're saying here. Anime powers have been done to death, I kind of laugh when people call 'rip-off' when the show they claim is being copied probably got the idea from somewhere else. Kubo isn't trying to rip-off JoJo, the closest comparison you can draw is to YYH.

Soulflarz

Banned
You are missing Space Dandy AND One Piece.

You and I are enemies now.
1) i couldnt watch dandy towards the start soo dont blame me for not wanting to start in the middle (and yeah ik it doesnt have a continuing plot between episodes)
2) IM ONLY ON 54 IN ONE PIECE CUT ME SOME SLACK! Its only been a month since i started >.<

Mik317

God damn it, how much more prep time does Ichigo need?

all of them.

and in the end it probably won't matter much.

I will never forget Aizen stopping his bankai with one finger (although that was awesome as fuck and different, it also became the series MO and making Ichigo mad incompetent at times.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom