• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
omg he totally doesnt say that when he opens up the elevator, he says "open sesame" in crispin's sexy creepy voice, I know cause I watched that scene probably a hundred times

Raxus

Hahahhaah. THis is going to be so great.

I dunno how they got through so much of the preview without the BUCKETS of blood in the series.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hnnnng that commercial was grand.

GAF wasn't loading for some odd reason so here's something I wanted to say:
KAMEN RAIDA STRAWBERRI!

WWIII is about to commence.
You better not miss a damn thing.

*captainamerica.gif*
Man Abridged 5 is going to be great this year.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
So was that vampires vs Nazis or Nazi vampires or what?

Also, is this OVA going to make sense if I haven't seen anything Hellsing before?

also, I JUST made the connection to Van Helsing. Htown, you dumbass.

Hellsing Ultimate is incredibly violent but it's animation is top shelf. I already saw it a while back but this will be the first time watching the dub.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This follows the whole manga? How long is the manga?

Let me start by saying yes this does follow the manga, each OVA episode is 40 something mins long aka probably a hour with commercials, the original anime just called hellsing and not hellsing ultimate, follows the manga, but then like all shows of its kind, once it runs out of the material goes into complete filler territory but has great music

Rutger

Banned
I'm looking forward to seeing Hellsing Ultimate.

I read the manga years ago, so I don't know if I want to stay up until 4 am. I'll be sure to record it at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom