• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayolan

Fantastic episode up until the goddamn ending. Such a cocktease.

Sounds like another love episode next time.

It was just a matter of knowing the secret of all television: at the end of the episode, everything is back to normal.

This is Space Dandy, writers can go all the way and then pretend like they didn't the next episode.
Though that might piss people off even more.

Crocodile

tumblr_m81n03AUOZ1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Lets see girls who like Dandy: Scarlet, Planet Limbo, plant high school girl, and his interdimesional ex.
Girls who dont like dandy:Honey

Takashi

Maybe there will be some continuity next week and after dealing with Dandy's ex, DandyxScarlett will come true

who am i kidding

Space Dandy episode summed up with one word...

Bang.

If it makes you feel better, there's an alternate universe where Dandy and Scarlet are a couple. Okay Naruto is on...eww.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The fall anime season approaches with Gundam Build Fighters 2 and Log Horizon 2, the battle for AOTY is not yet decided.

Mik317

Well only partially as Terror in Resonance has been very not good.

Really?

I only watched the first episode and thought it was really good but it not being on Crunchyroll made it hard to watch (PS4 app FTW...as my computer is ass at streaming and Hulu Plus still has ads and is a rip off IMO)

I just realized it's really weird that a ninja village, which itself is a secret organization of soldiers, has a secret organization of soldiers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom