• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro had a couple of bros back in his pirate hunter days. They were mostly just guys who looked up to him and would tag along sometimes.

Another question, how the hell did he get captured and end up tied up at that marine base when Luffy met him? It was probably explained already but I haven't seen those early episodes since 2003.

TheChits

Next episode is gonna be
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Another question, how the hell did he get captured and end up tied up at that marine base when Luffy met him? It was probably explained already but I haven't seen those early episodes since 2003.

He gave himself up in place of a little girl who pissed off Helmeppo.

Brace yourself for one of the greatest shonen battle arcs of all-time, toonami gaf

I now regret marathoning Water 7 last summer...you told me to wait but I didn't listen

Mik317

IIRC, some tool was fucking being a tool and Zoro kicked his ass but then the tool was going to kill kids or something so Zoro let them capture him for penance for 3 days..

I think it's been a while

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Morgan's son Helmeppo was being an asshole with his pet wolf. Zoro killed the wolf. Helmeppo threatened to arrest everyone in the bar they were in, so Zoro gave himself up

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, Pumpkin Pie Blizzard? That sounds rather good, considering that's my favorite kind of pie.

Not sure if I'd like apple bits in my ice cream.

Regiruler

Did any boss fights start while I was showering?
It's not going to matter as I'll probably designate OP as shower time in the future. Staying up until 2:30 just leaves me so tired.

In all honesty I probably won't be able to watch hellsing ultimate on the TV run of toonami. Is there another legitimate way to watch the dub to keep up with you guys?

Jarate

Banned
Did any boss fights start while I was washing my body?
It's not going to matter as I'll probably designate OP as shower time in the future. Staying up until 2:30 just leaves me so tired.

In all honesty I probably won't be able to watch hellsing ultimate on the TV run of toonami. Is there another legitimate way to watch the dub to keep up with you guys?
Why watch Naruto over One Piece?

Ya know, One Piece easily has the best core group of characters out of any of the big shonen anime out these days. They all mesh so well together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom