• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
First time seeing the Hellsing promo. It will be interesting to have an hour show. I have a feeling it's going to be a ratings bomb though. Hopefully I'm wrong.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
guys i think this Hellsing promo is top 2 or 3 show promos and definite top 5 overall promos (shows + movies)

If theres one thing I can tell you about hellsing, the author does THE BEST like posing and shadow posing (as in people in the shadow but their glasses or eyes are glowing) and they do it like every 5 mins, I love it, the show has so much style

One Piece itself said that Devil Fruit users are super rare in the beggining, I just think canonically that it's really rare
Devil Fruit users are rate outside the grand line (Luffy, Buggy, and Alvida are the only ones seen in East blue) but in the grand line they are a dime a dozen.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
It's not convenient to make bullets out of a rare substance.

Although, Z had a seastone bullet in the recent movie. But most characters in this show can dodge bullets easily.

It isn't that rare
if they are making prison cells, handcuffs and coating the undersides of ships with the Seastone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom