• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b2/8a/3a/b28a3a52ee99399a5389e758f7de87b6.gif

Like what the hell happened here? That had to be one of the best Nartuo episodes EVER. Like holy shit imagine if the entire show was this quality? It would be like the best shonen anime ever. Holy shit. I'm so used to you guys say "it gets good" without it amounting to much but it fucking delivered here. Goddamn O_O

It'd still be tied to Kishi's god awful writing and there's only so much directing, framing, etc can do to fix shitty story telling. Considering the best written parts of this episode WEREN'T in the manga says a lot.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
That would require the 1-2? people here who haven't already read the manga/watched the anime to understand what kage level means

Actually I don't think there's anyone left who hasn't already seen this animated or read the manga
Sup.

Raxus

It is kind of a shame we didn't cut out most of the stuff after Asuma died because this episode covers so much on that front. It was a great eulogy episode and character building for Shikamaru.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Its sad how the best naruto episodes arent canon.
VZJR8aO.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Damn good episode of Naruto. One of the best. Part of the reason why this arc is probably my favorite arc in Naruto. The other reason comes later :)

I forgot how good the main fight of this arc looked until I saw snippets of it when checking out a animator's work.
you guys are really in for a treat for that if you havent seen it.

Crocodile

It'd still be tied to Kishi's god awful writing and there's only so much directing, framing, etc can do to fix shitty story telling. Considering the best written parts of this episode WEREN'T in the manga says a lot.

True but if they are at least given as much leeway as they were here, I think it has a chance at being salvaged. I think we all agree that there are kernels of goodness within the Naruto core - it just takes talent to extract it amongst all the nonsense.

True but if they are at least given as much leeway as they were here, I think it has a chance at being salvaged. I think we all agree that there are kernels of goodness within the Naruto core - it just takes talent to extract it amongst all the nonsense.

True, CC2 has done a fairly good job of that in their Ultimate Storm games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom