• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
yVXuJzZ.jpg

Seda

This always confused me, wasn't this show big on pushing the letting go of revenge trope?

There is an element of revenge here, but it's more like a duty and I think this episode is trying to frame it in that way and not like Sasuke's insanity.

But it is there, yeah.

There is an element of revenge here, but it's more like a duty and I think this episode is trying to frame it in that way and not like Sasuke's insanity.

But it is there, yeah.

Sasuke's insanity didn't start until later.
He was in total control with Orochimaru and with forming his own team. He only went full crazy after Kishimoto decided to make Itachi good all along with the most contrived bullshit ever.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
To put things in perspective, fighting a member of the aktasuki is the equivalent of fighting someone who is of kage level, or if they werent all traitors they would be eligible for legit kages of their village, and they were going to fight 2 of them.

Easily the best episode of Naruto so far
and probably as far as I made it through the show for
though the later ones are great as well.

To put things in perspective, fighting a member of the aktasuki is the equivalent of fighting someone who is of kage level, or if they werent all traitors they would be eligible for legit kages of their village, and they were going to fight 2 of them.

That would require the 1-2? people here who haven't already read the manga/watched the anime to understand what kage level means

Actually I don't think there's anyone left who hasn't already seen this animated or read the manga

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I looked up the episode on the Naruto Wiki, and they don't list who actually worked on it. Compared to the One Piece Wiki which does that with every episode.
Step up Naruto Wiki!

Moaradin

Damn good episode of Naruto. One of the best. Part of the reason why this arc is probably my favorite arc in Naruto. The other reason comes later :)

Crocodile

b28a3a52ee99399a5389e758f7de87b6.gif

Like what the hell happened here? That had to be one of the best Nartuo episodes EVER. Like holy shit imagine if the entire show was this quality? It would be like the best shonen anime ever. Holy shit. I'm so used to you guys say "it gets good" without it amounting to much but it fucking delivered here. Goddamn O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom