• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

IIRC, the poor performance of the anime was a factor in (late series SPOILERS)
diverging from the manga for an anime-only ending in spite of having plenty more material to adapt
There's also the Serial Rapist Squad later on that they probably wanted nothing to do with.

Mik317

I'll give this show this...at least Tatsumi doesn't just win because and actually will have to earn his eventual god status

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bulat's hair is shaped like a heart.

............how long has it been like that?

FREAKIN' HELL, I WAS JOKING THEY'D BE KILLED IN HALF, DIDN'T THINK IT'D ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!

You could have censored around that concept easily, the bigger problem was the anime adaptation not doing well and the anime team wanting to give the series a "real ending" and not a "go read the manga" stop. Future content the series might have had if animated really wouldn't have much impact on going for a filler ending.

The difference in power between Night Raid and Tatsumi is really baffling. Like, I have no idea why they invited him to join them. It'd be like getting a guy who signed up for a few karate lessons to join Seal Team Six. Time for Michiko & Hatchin.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Well this show is a whole lot of [insert something here]
1wuwyWK.gif

Raxus

Bulat's hair is shaped like a heart.

............how long has it been like that?

FREAKIN' HELL, I WAS JOKING THEY'D BE KILLED IN HALF, DIDN'T THINK IT'D ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!

LOL, when you said that I was assuming you knew. That just makes that even funnier.

YOU WISH YOU KNEW HOW EDGY THIS SHOW IS!

Mik317

If Bulat dies, then

Backstory = Death

Its the author saying, welp I have nothing else to do w/ this character better kill him because edge reasons

The difference in power between Night Raid and Tatsumi is really baffling. Like, I have no idea why they invited him to join them. It'd be like getting a guy who signed up for a few karate lessons to join Seal Team Six. Time for Michiko & Hatchin.

He gets better.

But yeah, he sucked when he was invited to join, making it a pretty weird decision.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Yes, all the reviews are totally legit on rent.com . Except the ones that aren't.

Well Tatsumi doesn't have an imperial arms so he should probably be weaker than the rest of them who do. These weapons are super OP.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hate my fucking computer...

Okay, here's proof that the show is poor direction not actors.
The experience points guy was Chris Ayres. The voice of Freeza on Kai.
Sentai Filmworks needs new directors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom