• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korigama

Still stuck on the whole "using a lighter in an area with a gas build-up" thing in M&H (and the lack of explanation on how either of them got out).

Crocodile

Y'all know that not all gases are flammable right? Like the "gas" you come across in houses and kitchen and what not has a smell added to it because normally its odorless. I have no idea what sort of gas it was in the temple (and while I'm inclined to agree lighting a fire seems like a bad idea since natural gas can very easily be flammable) I wouldn't necessarily call it a plot hole.

Well, you could look at Kill la Kill to know script changes can happen halfway through if not later in shorter series, something confirmed by Imaishi (or someone else at Trigger, I forget).

Don't have any citations specifically for AgK and can't really search now, but I'd be surprised if there weren't similar production mishaps. I'll see if I can find anything tomorrow while I'm at work.

I'm aware there were rewrites for the KLK script/narrative (and it shows LOL) but do you know when he said it happened? Like week X when the show was airing?

Everyone else here is being annoyed at Sword Art Online...

...and I'm just silently pondering the sorrow that Sentai has Ushio to Tora....

rIpYMcE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom