• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

Its the strongest written mmo esque anime though.
xMTj4Ok.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Until the next episode & she joins Kirito's harem, therefore removing any good will she worked up in the previous episodes.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Fun Fact: If this series suddenly took a much better turn and Asuna married Yuuki, Yuuki's new name would be Yuuki Yuuki.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It's going to be interesting to see what Nintendo does in response.

Speaking of which, making some stuff in Super Mario Maker like a winged Lakitu throwing giant, flying, fireball-shooting Piranha Plants should NOT be as funny as it is. It's amazing discovering some of the stages people make.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh great, let me guess.

Yuuki = Asuna's long lost sister/cousin/mother/relative

I actually really thought this arc was going to be about Asuna eventually confronting her mother (who would have been proven to be a massive hypocrite) while in-game, but the arc has kind of gone in a different direction. It would take a special level of stupidity to loop back to that sort of storyline, I think.

Then again, this is a very "special" series.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I'm wondering if I can even name all the SAO cast...

Kirito "that's not even my real name" Godspawn
Asuna
Kline
Shinon
Incest Tits
Nononon
Purple Hair Lesbian and the rest of Asuna's harem
ToonamiGAF's most hated character: U-E
DEATH GUNS #1-3 (special shout out to JYB)
Asuna's smart yet dickish mother
Asuna's now nonexistent father
And all the pointless fodder who fell to Kirito's "Sword"

I think that's everyone.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Piccolo goes one-on-one with Frieza but the ruler of the galaxy still has more tricks up his sleeve, Tatsumi gets better acquainted with Sheele, Hana gets used to her life alone on the road while Michiko tries to chase down the circus, Asuna learns the secret Yuuki was trying to hide from her, the Akatsuki try to seal the Two-Tails while news of Asuma's death reaches the Hidden Leaf Village, Coby lays some more primo Navy intel on Luffy while the Straw Hats prepare for the most important part of any major battle: the victory party, and the scouts plan a trap for the Female Titan even as they're summoned back to the capital.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 38 - Frieza Bares His Fangs! Gohan's Overwhelming Attack
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 39 - Piccolo Reborn! Frieza's Second Transformation
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 5 - Kill the Empty Dream
1:00 - Michiko e Hatchin - 11 - Starting Line Downpour
1:30 - Sword Art Online II - 22 - End of the Journey
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 81 - Sad News
2:30 - One Piece - 315 - Its Name Is the New World! The Fate of the Grand Line!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 23 - Smile: Assault on Stohess, Part 1

I can't get over how terrible that Naruto episode tittle is.

Hey remember that character who's about to
become a dad?

He died, super hard.

Aw yeah, Nintendo is continuing to advertise Splatoon.

For some of the issues I have with Nintendo, they at least don't send their original stuff out the door without some advertisements.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Aw yeah, Nintendo is continuing to advertise Splatoon.

For some of the issues I have with Nintendo, they at least don't send their original stuff out the door without some advertisements.

*looks at Wonderful 101 and sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom