• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a game about that. Thought it was a something, but it was a Yandere Hell

That's almost the name

I need to look into that. lol

How's this for a scenario?

"We all love you, senpai. But since you won't choose between all of us, we've decided to share you equal."

*pulls out butcher knife*

"We'll divide you into equal senpai parts for all of us. <3"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Real time conversation with my best friend:

ME: So, tell me your feelings about that episode of SAO where Kirito joins the guild and gets them all killed?

HIM: OK

HIM: So

HIM: Kirito joins a low level guild.

HIM: even though he's a super high level awesome player

HIM: helps them level up and kind of teaches them to defend themselves

HIM: they save a bunch and the guild leader goes to negotiate a price on a guild hall or something

HIM: the shlubs decide to do a dungeon without one person (not really a big deal, since Kirito is with them if anything it's one less person to protect)

HIM: they have a Thief who located a hidden room and a chest in the middle

HIM: at the last second Kirito advises not to open the chest but it's too late.

HIM: triggers an enemy spawn trap

HIM: which by the information given in both the dub and japanese, there's no indication Kirito's level made the enemies any stronger, there's just too many of them

HIM: everyone but mysteriously kirito is killed

HIM: Kirito blames himself, for no reason

HIM: by the writing he in fact told them not to do the thing they did

HIM: so his lamenting that he didn't tell them what level he was, has no bearing whatsoever on the situation

HIM: even though the show would have you believe it is a major plot point, it's actually not all that important

HIM: because Kirito has magic protagonist powers that make him better than the game or some shit

ME: don't forget about the girls suicide note, or evil santa claus, or Klein looking like a pimp

HIM: yes

HIM: Klein offered him to join a guild but has no hard feelings that he went ahead and joined another one

HIM: but all of that hinged on bringing them back due to his mistake

HIM: and blaming him for their deaths

HIM: which he is no way responsible for as there were hundreds of monsters and one of him

HIM: and everyone was split up anyway

ME: well, he only thought he could bring back the girl

ME: as he didn't give a shit about the rest of them

HIM: I guess

HIM: only because she was impressed by how big kirito's game dick was

HIM: because he's cute, smart, handsome, a perfect fighter...

Grexeno

Hey guys what's going on in this thread this mo

SddeYvV.gif

Raxus

You're only allowed in the sedas harem until you get a tag

Speaking of tags did he ever give someone one?

I guess he wasn't in the mood anymore.

Enough off topic stuff. We should have a couple good episodes tonight piled on with some terrible ones.

At least
Exdeath
is tonight.

I remember when the official english names got adopted people would not stop making that Final Fantasy joke

I'm still upset over the change from Esdese, it was better because of the pun

Because S Desu = "I am a sadist"

Raxus

Speaking of Bleach, I am going back in the manga and one fight with a MINOR character has been going on for 8 chapters. One Piece can be long but this is just one fight and nothing else. To add insult to injury My Hero Academia had a major fight just end in 6 chapters (and it was amazing).

In short, fuck Bleach and its never ending nonsense.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of Bleach, I am going back in the manga and one fight with a MINOR character has been going on for 8 chapters. One Piece can be long but this is just one fight and nothing else. To add insult to injury My Hero Academia had a major fight just end in 6 chapters (and it was amazing).

In short, fuck Bleach and its never ending nonsense.

It's also an UTTERLY NONSENSICAL fight. That has been going on for months.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's Exdeath not Golbez.

That's the joke, friend. Exdeath in human form looks a hell of a lot like Golbez. To further the joke I've been making Exdeath/Esdeath jokes for two weeks straight now, so its also funny that I wouldn't recognize him.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That feeling when you find $11 while cleaning at your job, then the next day find ANOTHER $10 after finding $2 in quarters. Assuming nobody claims it by next week, I get an extra $21 with my paycheck.

Anyways, I see the discussion after I left took a.........direction of some sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom