• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

I love how fast paced Kai is. A shame OG Dragonball, Super or most shonen aren't as qucikly paced :(

Anyway, time for English Esdeath, lets see if she delivers

Gohan's about to get bodied.

Vegeta, that's a dumb plan. You should have told him to cut Freeza's goddamned head off while he's distracted. Why does no one go for the decapitation kill?

You assume Piccolo's attack would actually sever Frieza's neck. I dunno how I feel about making assumptions

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Grinding is always a legit strategy in late 80s/early 90's jrpgs

Except Krillin has a one-hit kill move, he should be looking for an opening to use it and decapitate Freeza.

You assume Piccolo's attack would actually sever Frieza's neck. I dunno how I feel about making assumptions

We already know Krillin's move can cut Freeza, he cut the tail earlier, so he can probably get the kill if he could manage to connect.

Crocodile

Oh the bees are in his head!
Bees in his head
Bees in his head
Bees in his head

Elena-ts-stance.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Fun fact, this was the 82nd episode of original DBZ.
Impressive what cutting the fat can do

Except Krillin has a one-hit kill move, he should be looking for an opening to use it and decapitate Freeza.

We already know Krillin's move can cut Freeza, he cut the tail earlier, so he can probably get the kill if he could manage to connect.

A better question is why Freeza doesn't just blow up the planet and kill them all at once instead of going form by form.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"Hey, so despite us dying in the first episode & the fact you accepted it, we need to move on after about 5 episodes of you not remembering us"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom