• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Seriously though I feel like the finale of this episode is what I've been expecting since like episode 3... I wish it didn't take half the series to get to this point

You can make an argument that this should have happened sooner but Episode 3 seems way too soon for a moment like this to feel organic or earned.

That episode had Dandy in more ways than one...

COwn2BCWgAAuek-.png

COwn2IFW8AAft07.jpg

Michiko hasnt totally turned a corner but showed enough devotion to let hatchin (and the viewers) give her a second chance

Did she though? She was basically the lesser of two evils in that scene... and this is the exact same stunt she pulled to save Hana during the coliseum scene.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
... So they're now using old dank memes to try and get us not to smoke.

I need some weed.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Did she though? She was basically the lesser of two evils in that scene... and this is the exact same stunt she pulled to save Hana during the coliseum scene.

Michiko is never suppose to be a goody two shoes, she is a flawed character, but she has alot of humanity and being the lesser of two evils is just the point really, she still cares for hatchin despite the baggage she carries.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"The truth is......we got this horrible thing called JOBS, & we can no longer have the time to play MMOs"

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
They are all terminally ill and too chicken shit to say anything, aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom