• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that Naruto was only made to care about Asuma because of the help he gave him earlier. In reality Naruto and Asuma have had like 0 interaction otherwise. Time for One Piece.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I looked up the current Shippuden episodes
Is it seriously in a filler arc during the fucking endgame?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Time for more bombs to be dropped on your heads and
to finally start getting a decent view of not only the future but the world at large

Man, who would have thought that freakin
Zetsu
would be the most important character in the Akatsuki.

Not even Kishimoto would have thought that, and he wrote the story

I like that Naruto was only made to care about Asuma because of the help he gave him earlier. In reality Naruto and Asuma have had like 0 interaction otherwise. Time for One Piece.

Yeah realistically Naruto's reaction should have been "...who..."

The number one problem with narutto is that it tries to make you believe these relationships when theyre barely developed and shitty.

Number one is naruto giving two shits about saskue when they went on one mission together.

I caught up with the One Piece episode from a couple of weeks ago, so I'm all set for this one.

I'm surprised that brat with the
hammer
gun matured just a bit.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Crazy Crazy Rainbow Pie.

I Love Crazy Rainbow Pie.

Crazy Crazy Rainbow Pie

Twinkle Twinkle Rainbow Pie

Mik317

The number one problem with narutto is that it tries to make you believe these relationships when theyre barely developed and shitty.

Number one is naruto giving two shits about saskue when they went on one mission together.

yep.

IIRC he was rushed into the Chunin Exams Arc but Team 7 really could have used at least 2 more major missions together (This is actually one thing I think the filler did well as the arc prior to Sasuke going rouge showed him realizing Naruto was surpassing him and he was stagnating a bit...but that was filler sooooo.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom