• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Naruto is having trouble thinking of a way to do two very difficult chakra things. Kakashi, being the genius that he is, inadvertently gives Naruto the perfect idea using a joke.

Well, it's something Naruto's been doing with the normal rasengan for years now. The fact he didn't think of it sooner is kinda silly on his part.

Mik317

To think, I actually liked Pain at one point.

yeah he was cool

SPOILAZ

to bad Kishi feels the need to make every goddam villian a sympathetic figure. It takes away all of the pop behind every damn bad guy when you just know they will just get talk no jutsu'd down because ...they were just like Naruto.

Grexeno

lcyP6.jpg

Wait, seriously? She's romancable in the games?
Disclaimer: I don't know how far you can actually go with her because I didn't try. She same cheesy crap like going on "dates", holding hands like damn kids and dressing her up in other armor is there, at minimum. Going through the full process with even one character already made me want to shrivel up and die. She's just... THERE in a NG+ out of nowhere. At the end of a NG you meet her as a mysterious swordswoman who seemingly and inexplicably seems to have lived 100% in the VR world for quite some time despite not being being attached to the death SAO game and she's staying logged in despite the game being cleared.

I only ran into this after the first episode with Yukki, which is good because I would have had no idea who she was otherwise. Her intro dialogue made zero sense, but now that and her background does. Who inserts the Girl Dying Of Super AIDS as an Easter egg? FUCKING HELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom