• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

You know in horror movies when blood starts coming out of a person's eyes and ears because they are being killed from the inside out? That's how I feel after that SAO.

kewlmyc

On that note, fuck you writers for making a 12-year-old dying girl a hidden harem member locked in a NG+, and don't you dare say you didn't know what you were doing because the way she's introduced now makes complete sense. BOO!

Wait, seriously? She's romancable in the games?

ToonamiGAF, gets pissed when AIDs is used as a plot point in SAO

Wants to change the thread title into a joke about AIDs

SMH come on guys
We got pissed cause of how uninformed the author is and how stupid this whole revelation is.

Man dejavu I remember someone else saying this exact same thing Sakura...
OH RIGHT HINATA SAID BASICALLY THE SAME THING.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

SMH come on guys

I wasn't pissed, I laughed my ass off at the hackery. It was exactly the sort of shit I had come to expect from SAO, so if anything I felt redeemed.

Mizerman

SMH come on guys

Actually, I was amused if anything. Especially from the so called decent arc of SAO that was supposed to be a "redeeming" factor of the series.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I missed it, what was Kakashi trying to do? what advice was Naruto looking for?
"How can you look to the left and to the right at the same time?"

*Kakashi creates a clone, he looks to one direction while his clone looks in the other*

Basically naruto's trying to figure out how to add the change in nature when he already has his hands full maaking the normal rasengan.

JUST ADD CLONES!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I missed it, what was Kakashi trying to do? what advice was Naruto looking for?

Naruto asked if Kakashi could look both left and right at once, in trying to explain his issue with the technique, so Kakashi makes a clone and looks both left and right at once.
He's basically telling Naruto the solution is exactly the same one he's been using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom