• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n8aa9uDHU01qf2l7vo1_540.jpg

Maybe we're just biased because we hate SAO but I feel this is a better attempt at giving people the feels than the first season. But also it would have better if they made it a bit longer. So about a B-.

did they get together yet?

The manga recently hinted at Ichigo X Orihime, I can't even think of the last time Ichigo and Rukia shared a scene outside of when Rukia was knocked unconcious and was healing in a hot spring with her butt and nothing else sticking out of the water and Ichigo only saw her from a distance

Line_HTX

oh i was supposed to unban you earlier wasnt i

Technically it lifted 30 minutes after the promised time when Sunday Night Football started, but things kept coming up. Also, Trihex's streaming of Mario Maker fucked my sleep schedule this whole week.

At least I had fun on Twitter. XD

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I kind of have to agree, this is more boringly stupid than frustratingly stupid. Think we're more annoyed at the events that lead up to this episode & what's happened.

Moaradin

This is a nice episode, but I won't lie and say that it's not putting me to sleep.

I can understand being bored by it. But honestly believing this is as bad as the lows of S1? Seems incredibly hyperbolic to me. I find a lot of these scenes pretty endearing, even if they do drag it out a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom