• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Jarate

Banned
Jim Jams Wacky Journey

-People who don't like Jotaro, how can you say that after this episode. Dude is just cool as ice.

-I forgot how fun this episode was. That was a great VA for Temperance. Decent animation, little girl was nonexistence

-I was sunbathing next to the pool, with your school clothes, YUP, alright he's real. That was a fun line

-Chugga Chugga Fuck

caliph95

Jim Jams Wacky Journey

-People who don't like Jotaro, how can you say that after this episode. Dude is just cool as ice.

-I forgot how fun this episode was. That was a great VA for Temperance. Decent animation, little girl was nonexistence

-I was sunbathing next to the pool, with your school clothes, YUP, alright he's real. That was a fun line

-Chugga Chugga Fuck
GAZE UPON MY HANDSOME FACE WITH ENVY

caliph95

Because of his personality, I feel like he works better in a supporting role.
Which is why I like him more in Part 4.

This. Base Jotaro by himself is fucking boring.
He and Jonathan are my least favorite because how boring they can be

He is a lot better in 4 and 6 as a supporting character
I prefer Jotoro when he is punching stuff
He's mostly only good when he's fighting and punching

caliph95

Jotaro is just a fucking badass.
giphy.gif

Speaking of punching, I wanna take a hard-line stance on something.

Don't punch Yoshis.

Those beautiful animals deserve our love and respect.

easily a top 25 anime for me.

I would say this if S2 didn't suck much of its run and the fanbase of the series didn't overhype the series to hell.

It was either "Praise Geass!" or "Don't you mean 'Code Gay-Ass?!'" in regards to how people I knew that watched anime felt about the show back when it was huge.

Still enjoy listening to Colors (S1 OP) all the time. It's what comes into my head each time I think of the series, at least in a positive light.

RIP the legend Tom Petty

Man, I just heard about that... "I'm free... free fallin'..." :'(

Bring Barakamon to Toonami.

It's funny, and it has an opening by a band called Super Beaver.

...Has there been a superhero beaver?

Because if not, we need to get on that.

Top Bottom