• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Xe4

Banned
Too many good GIF's. I had to stop myself after a point. Half of theme are from just one scene! Sorry for killing everyone's bandwith.
Ballad8.gif

3dd3fff42c6b68736a41d752670003065a2f2d1d_hq.gif

tumblr_nbjr2uJI8g1s2wio8o1_500.gif

657acae6033d5a014d644ea933d26754.gif

tumblr_m38vd6ygnP1qm4heyo1_500.gif

tumblr_m28wpxnPaJ1qe1btwo5_500.gif

tumblr_mgs9l7aXMV1rrkbwwo1_400.gif

That's all folks!

Line_HTX

I think Seda said this eons ago, but Ballad of Fallen Angels is probably the only episode where I cannot post every minute because I'm so enamored by everything and all aspects of the episode like I'm staring at a full run of production sketches and in between frames.

ckohler

I know this is probably sacrilege but I'm not as big a fan of that episode as everyone else. I recognize that it's good but it just isn't amazing to me. I think there are better Bebop episodes. :p

Xe4

Banned
Ballad's not my favorite episode either, but it's still easily top ten. Pierre le Fou is easily my favorite and then Hard Luck Woman. I'd easily put at least 5-6 episodes above this one, honestly. Bebop is just that good.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think it's a fun take on the anime girl likes anime guy for something they did together waaaaaay back in the past. He avenged her parents! Not a terrible reason to childishly fall in love.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 36 - An Unexpectedly Uphill Battle! Vegeta's Great Blast of Fury!
8:30 - Dragon Ball Super - 37 - Don't Forget Your Saiyan Pride! Vegeta vs The 6th Universe's Saiyan!
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 37 - Don't Forget Your Saiyan Pride! Vegeta vs The 6th Universe's Saiyan!
11:30 - Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters - 136 - Bye-bye, Everyone! Goku Returns to the Next World
12:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - 11 - The Emperor and the Hanged Man, Part 2
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 27 - In the Midst of Jealousy
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 70 - Guts × And × Courage
1:30 - Lupin the Third Part IV - 16 - High School Undercover!
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 177 - Iruka's Ordeal
2:30 - Outlaw Star - 8 - Forced Departure
3:00 - Cowboy Bebop (Uncut) - 6 - Sympathy for the Devil
3:30 - Attack on Titan - 37 - Scream - END

Later.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
JoJo Question:

Gifs of stuff I haven't seen lead me to believe that
Avdol totally isn't dead yet.
Is this the case?

caliph95

JoJo Question:

Gifs of stuff I haven't seen lead me to believe that
Avdol totally isn't dead yet.
Is this the case?
If you don't care about spoilers
No he isn't, he was supposed to be replaced by Hol Horse but I think Abdul was popular so he came back

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Checking upcoming episodes of Super, there's an episode planned for October 28th so I don't think we'll get a Halloween marathon this year.
Taking account the three likely marathons (November 25th, December 23rd and 30th), the next major arc begins next year.

No he isn't, he was supposed to be replaced by Hol Horse but I think Abdul was popular so he came back

Yes, Avdol is an example of "saved by the fans". They liked him so much that Araki brought him back. He was meant to be dead for good in this battle. I'm not sure if Hol Horse was meant to be his replacement, Araki did have plans to make him a Crusader but decided against it.

Line_HTX

Was too tired to put these up after Titan.

Creeping Evil

Still of blood spattered pirate cut from prologue.
Blood removed from corpse in prologue.
Narrator's "slay" changed to "destroy".
Gene's "bite me" changed to "get lost".
Scene of Gene patting Iris' butt cut.
Jim's "sleazy way" changed to "worst way".
Jim's "sell your body" changed to "sell your car".
Pan of Gene sleeping with his hand in his crotch cut.
Scene of Gene attempting to feel up the sleeping Melfina and Jim's stopping him cut.
Blood matted out of the spaceport fight with the pirates.
Scene of Gene's blood trail in the grass cut.
Pirate's "grant you a quick death" changed to "grant you a quick end".
Spaceport security's "that was a gunshot" changed to "that was a blaster".
Blood removed from Jim's hand.

The first time they aired this I was confused why Jim was staring at his empty hand.

caliph95

It was the best episode of the arc imo or one of

Not that it's a high bar
lol
but still I hope they don't split it

Also #DownWithRibrianne

Man God

Non-Canon Member

More Jim Jam spoilers

Yeah I've seen him in gifs from events not yet covered. Hol Horse absolutely looks like a member of the posse.

Top Bottom