• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

6591f230ac48d4f8517d933dc05122cd.jpg

Quick Thread Thoughts:

- DK64 was a great game and anyone who thinks otherwise should be flogged.

- Ping Pong for President.

- Best anime / manga ship is God from 666 Satan.

- Half my relatives live in Miami. If Irma hits directly, that's not gonna end well.

- The gunshot transitions in Outlaw Star are immaculate and anyone who thinks otherwise should be flogged.

Seda

Sedabox.gif

That was before your time here Morlas!

Also I noticed there's another account named Morlas with your email that never confirmed their email, so I assume your current account is a second registration. If you want I can change your name to Morlas and have that other account removed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ugh, of course I get hit by allergies &/or a cold when things are getting busier at the theater. At least I should be back to normal tomorrow.

Also that realization that tomorrow is the day the Dreamcast will be 18 years old. Damn....

Morlas

That was before your time here Morlas!

Also I noticed there's another account named Morlas with your email that never confirmed their email, so I assume your current account is a second registration. If you want I can change your name to Morlas and have that other account removed.
That would be nice thank you

bigkrev

That was the best scene in the movie, other than (MASSIVE SPOILERS)
the reveal that when they were talking about Street Fighter, they actually were talking about Street Figther 1, and not fucking up by talking about SF2 in 1989
. He and Richie were my favorite characters

bigkrev

I'm just glad that in 2017 we can have movies that GO THERE with regards to murdering elementary school children in violent, graphic fashion

Top Bottom