• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"well, might as well give Hatoful Boyfriend a try & see what silly things pop up"

*gets Yuuya ending* Wut...

*gets Okasan's best ending* Wuuuutttt......

*gets Shuu's best ending* WUUUUTTTTTT???

*gets Anghel's ending* WUT DA HELL?!?

*is on the "BBL" path for getting every ending* OH GOD WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE I THOUGHT IT WAS A SILLY GAME ABOUT BIRDS

"I'm sure we should be careful with him, Mukuro"

Uh huh, is it a Kurapica dub thing because I'm sure that's a lady

She breathes through her skin
Is that before or after people get an idea on what Mukuro's gender is? I thought Mukuro kept what she was as a mystery. I am not ashamed of my actions or deeds.

caliph95

Is that before or after people get an idea on what Mukuro's gender is? I thought Mukuro kept what she was as a mystery. I am not ashamed of my actions or deeds.
I'm on before and I kinda got spoiled (not by you) but even without that I would have thought Mukoro was a she anyway though because of the dub and his design I still have to remind myself that Kurapica is a dude

Well you should be ashamed jaded

why was she wearing tights any

I'm on before and I kinda got spoiled (not by you) but even without that I would have thought Mukoro was a she anyway though because of the dub and his design I still have to remind myself that Kurapica is a dude

Well you should be ashamed jaded

why was she wearing tights any
I am never ashamed of my waifu appreciation...Kurama is super androgynous, this is Togashi project man. You can never be sure until it specifically tells you.

10d42cc5d1425919051ced557a45ae9ca224339e_hq.gif

"You should have given me the honey, Rabbit"

I have no power and no AC, but I'm still here to say fuck PDP and anyone trying to defend his usage of a racial slur because he "got heated in the moment."

Fuck that.

*goes back to stumbling through the dark*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I always thought PewDiePie was a shitbag, even in his early days. Same with Ian Miles Cheong, even when he was "liberal" he was an idiot. The moral is: trust very few people.

I miss One Piece on Toonami, even if we're now in slow pacing land

Surprised they never tried to make an anime out of 666 Satan.

Bones almost did, but I believe they backed out when both the popularity of the manga wasn't there and Eureka Seven was still needing funding.

Shame. Would've loved to see the reactions to what is essentially Neon Genesis Dragonball.

Hurley from Lost is on Adult Swim right now, and I don't know what to think of this.

Come to think of it, the cast of Lost kinda disappeared after that show ended.

cntr

Banned
I read a bit of O-Parts Hunter, was pretty fun if a bit silly. Reminded me a bit of early Naruto, in a good way.

Might go back and read it fully some day. I hear it turned out better than Naruto did, heh.

BBboy20

TG
  • One of? What the hell is bigger than a dude who can kill the entire police force?
  • You know, really spent a long time with these cops.
  • He seemed much more of the psychotic type than the venfgul kind.
  • http://i.imgur.com/5xjRkF6.jpg
    Bunch of list that got lost but all can be summed up in these words: FUCK. THIS. SHOW!

it's always strange when movie and TV characters get confused over a super obvious girl dressing as a guy. Like, it's pretty clear.
Actually looked like a boy in the Manga until the revealing. Looked straight up Poco 2.0 until I realized that Smokey was actually that.

Did someone say "Barnacles"?
200_s.gif
Drinking game with some folks while watching Spongebob was exactly what I was doing that Toonami night.

ythyVQi.png

Dark Blue Moon*
pTNugiol.jpg

yGK4W0kl.jpg

VEWbFQUl.jpg

Fl9hyqql.jpg

CRRqAlEl.jpg

Me4biFQl.jpg
exXODNul.jpg

wq1YSa5l.jpg

BAoIOm5l.jpg

6rtVM6vl.jpg

*For the record, these episodes have been starting around the middle of the previous chapters that I have been listing here.
**I just really find that shot amusing.

Is Destiny trying to be Guardians of the Galaxy now? It's not working.
Not really. Regardless: so long you have some really good shooting and an highly exploitative carrot on a stick loop, you too can become an multi-million dollar pop culture phenomenon.

Gene drinking heavily.
Why did nobody gif that? THat was like the perfect response.

coolest anime of all time if you ask me...maybe even coolest show of all time
53D102994649CB002B

Hurley from Lost is on Adult Swim right now, and I don't know what to think of this.

Come to think of it, the cast of Lost kinda disappeared after that show ended.
Daniel Dae and Grace Park WERE on Hawaii 5-O but quit due to their pay checks being inadquiet to the effort and importance they had on the show based t he suspicion that they weren't white.

Evageline Lily is the Wasp in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Josh Holloway is in that Colony show
Jorge Garcias is still in Hawaii 5-O.
Michelle Rodriguez is stuck in The Fast franchise.
Michael Emerson was on Person of Interest but he's still getting plenty of noticeable work.

Yeah, not much.

Sometimes an internet purge is a beautiful sight.

Just watched Swiss Army Man today after getting it on Blu-Ray.

It was really hilarious, creative, unique and just plain weird.

I personally loved it, but I can see people hating it.

Recommend watching it though! Good day for me already.

I still won't fully be out of the red until tonight, but from the looks of it, I'm mostly making it out of Irma unscathed here in Tallahassee. Even got a text from my Supervisor because it looks like FSU plans to reopen the main Library campus and they were looking for some workers to come in.

Morlas

Wait there were people that defended that piece of shit? GAF is fucking slipping.

Not all that surprising to me when I have family members that'll just spout that word out and nobody in the room says a thing or even thinks its wrong, it's super uncomfortable for me because I find it really hard to confront people especially family members, makes me feel like a coward just sitting there honestly.

Xe4

Banned
There are some threads I see and just go "nooope". That was one of them. I fucking knew it was going to get bogged down with people defending him (and tons of people rightfully arguing back), and I wanted exactly nothing to do with it.

Glad those people are banned though, especially the "who cares" types. If you're going to defend a racist POS at least put in more effort than one sentance/paragraph.

You know what, ignore that. Garbage individuals don't even deserve my time of day. Especially in an unrelated thread.

caliph95

Wait if the demons in demon world
eat humans to survive
how were they able to when demon world was sealed

Also I'm guessing it's only the makuzo that need to because Yusuke would have mentioned if the demons at the dark tournament and Hiei and Kurama were on probation were fine.

And I doubt Yukina did

Also Dark Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo

Morlas

eat humans to survive

Also I'm guessing it's only the makuzo that need to because Yusuke would have mentioned if the demons at the dark tournament and Hiei and Kurama were on probation were fine.

And I doubt Yukina did

Also Dark Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo
The greatest sin of that arc is sidelining Kuwabara so he could beat some sense into Yusuke

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The greatest sin of that arc is sidelining Kuwabara so he could beat some sense into Yusuke

Togashi actually points that out at a certain point when Yusuke is getting his shit handed to him. Kurama looks next to him and expects to see Kuwabara there telling Yusuke to get it together, and laments the fact he isn't because it means the tide probably won't turn and Yusuke will lose.

Ray Down

Banned
eat humans to survive

They ate other demons clearly.

Soylent Purple.

Morlas

Togashi actually points that out at a certain point when Yusuke is getting his shit handed to him. Kurama looks next to him and expects to see Kuwabara there telling Yusuke to get it together, and laments the fact he isn't because it means the tide probably won't turn and Yusuke will lose.
Kuwabara cemented himself as my favorite character in that show the moment he burst into Yusuke's wake pissed off and basically crying his eyes out

Top Bottom