• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Pewdewpie always seemed like an asshole to me. Never liked his videos to be frank.

The only youtube channel I really follow is Super Best Friends.

BTW, Pat's stand, Crazy Talk, is the strongest stand.

Morlas

He's a bit of a piece of shit so yeah. I don't like him either. This was before the controversy with him as well. He just acts like a dick.

I like how people are acting like it's okay because it was a 'slip up' like i mean when there's been multiple instances of such 'slip ups' that kind of takes away your argument, like seriously the only way you could get me to say that word even on accident is if you held me at gunpoint or something like that, never wanted to say it never will say it. It's not my word to say.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The lesson is kids don't follow internet personalities.

Except me, good old Man God, Like me on Facebook, give me a five star review on itunes, instagram, Yelp, Facebook, Tumblr, Grinder,

Man God

Non-Canon Member
7zJxw6M.jpg

Morlas

It bothers me because a looooooooot of kids follow him its like if Steve or whatever his name is from blues clues told you its alright to use the n-word

Crocodile

About the universe 6 saiyans not being buff and stuff i think that's mainly a result of Toriyama's artstyle changing over the years he prefers to draw characters lean nowadays as opposed to the big muscles of the 80s

There's "thin/slender" and then there is "sentient rope". U6 Sayians err too close to the later.

I like how people are acting like it's okay because it was a 'slip up' like i mean when there's been multiple instances of such 'slip ups' that kind of takes away your argument, like seriously the only way you could get me to say that word even on accident is if you held me at gunpoint or something like that, never wanted to say it never will say it. It's not my word to say.

If your go to expletive is a racial slur that really says all that needs to be said about you. It's not something that should be excused. Unfortunately some will find a way to excuse it. I'd be less worried if it wasn't for the fact he's like the most popular Youtuber in the world. I don't need more Nazis being raised and weened. Shit is just depressing :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It bothers me because a looooooooot of kids follow him its like if Steve or whatever his name is from blues clues told you its alright to use the n-word

Yep. I legitimately thought he was for 6 year olds when I first heard about him years ago and he is, of course, I should know, I watch Pokémon every week. Then you hear this shit every couple of months and wonder what damage he is doing to the youth by worshiping this shit heel.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I never cared for Let's Plays because I'd rather play the game than watch it unless I need help on something, it's a review, or high level play.

...also something like this would most likely happen.

Edit: I also question a let's play of a VN style game like Steins;Gate since...well, how different would it be from playing it yourself if the main point is reading the text for the story & seeing the decisions played out?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Watching outlaw star again, with each and every episode it makes me wonder how they ever thought it was a good idea to bring this show to kids in the afternoon, whether its the drinking, the cussing, the sexual innuendo, the outright sexual themes, the guns, even if the gun design gives them alot of leeway. I even kow of the hot spring episode that has tits in the original version.

It must have been a censoring nightmare.

Morlas

Watching outlaw star again, with each and every episode it makes me wonder how they ever thought it was a good idea to bring this show to kids in the afternoon, whether its the drinking, the cussing, the sexual innuendo, the outright sexual themes, the guns, even if the gun design gives them alot of leeway. I even kow of the hot spring episode that has tits in the original version.

It must have been a censoring nightmare.
Hey man they brought tenchi too so they were pretty bold about that stuff

foxuzamaki

PDP is im pretty sure from a european country that doesnt have english or spainish as its first language, so the fact that he says the word nigger so clearly doesnt give much of a slip up in the 1st place, he had to learn to say it.

foxuzamaki

Hey man they brought tenchi too so they were pretty bold about that stuff

Well it was the 90s and early 2000s, where they were getting away with sexual innuendo all over the place, they alot of cartoons and anime back then really pushed the boundary for what is appropriate.

DBZ was especially crazy, even in japan

Xe4

Banned
All things considered, being a deadbeat is one of the better ways you could be a parent in HxH. At the very least you wouldn't be crazy abusive or a potential rapist like sooooo many on this show.

Regiruler

I'm not completely serious, but Hisoka has inspired more growth and has indirectly taught Gon far more than Ging has.

Ging made the Greed Island environment but Bisky still did most of the tutoring.

Morlas

I'm not completely serious, but Hisoka has inspired more growth and has indirectly taught Gon far more than Ging has.

Ging made the Greed Island environment but Bisky still did most of the tutoring.
Well that's an easy one no hisoka isnt a better father because an absentee father is better than a murderous one...but yes Ging is still terrible

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Shocking news, Ging is almost the absolute worst.

Morlas

The lesson is kids don't follow internet personalities.

Except me, good old Man God, Like me on Facebook, give me a five star review on itunes, instagram, Yelp, Facebook, Tumblr, Grinder,
Id pay 100 dollars to watch you do a live commentary of the princess ino episodes

Alright so I hit the ATM, moved my car in my Complex to the area with the least amount of trees, and took down the pictures I had hanging in my apartment. I think I'm about as prepared as I can be for Irma tomorrow.

Top Bottom