• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

tumblr_n7quoypNt61shub75o2_500.gif

DIO is so fabulous.

Generally speaking, I play online games pretty rarely to be honest. I play a round of Overwatch every once and a while. Just not that big of a online competitive shooter guy. That said, while I have a mic, I rarely talk to people to be honest. Part of that is probably the Overwatch online community is a cesspool, and part of that is I just don't feel the need. I swear enough to make a sailor blush tho.

It probably sounds awful, but most online games would probably be more enjoyable if most of the people who really talk online didn't have access to a mic.

Morlas

Generally speaking, I play online games pretty rarely to be honest. I play a round of Overwatch every once and a while. Just not that big of a online competitive shooter guy. That said, while I have a mic, I rarely talk to people to be honest. Part of that is probably the Overwatch online community is a cesspool, and part of that is I just don't feel the need. I swear enough to make a sailor blush tho.

It probably sounds awful, but most online games would probably be more enjoyable if most of the people who really talk online didn't have access to a mic.
I'm pretty much the silent Reinhardt when I play...still kick the other teams ass though

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I actually enjoy multiplayer games that don't focus on or don't have any voice chat. Its one of the reasons I enjoy the Souls games. People are still giant ass holes but its far easier to deal with and even funny when people only have a couple of emotes to "talk" to other players. I can deal with somebody pushing me off a ledge or setting off a trap and killing me when they aren't screaming in my ear.

caliph95

I almost never played online multiplayer except a few matches on Uncharted multiplayer and few mmos but I never interacted people much because I keep playing in the early levels and changing characters

caliph95

I never had a microphone never thought I needed one

Only time i communicate with teammates when I occasionally played L4D at cyber cafes which were big in Singapore and those were with friends or relatives

Hearing stories doesn't really convince me I needed to

But...but getting verbally abused is part of the fun (gets under your skin, you do a few headshots in retaliation while said scumbag is t-bagging a corpse and you move up).

I think the last time I did online multiplayer was with the 360 (never used the mic myself either unless friends were involved). I've been more inclined to buy games that will give me its money's worth in story mode / campaign time since getting the PS4.

Morlas

Hearing people use homophobic and racist slurs isn't the kind of frustration I enjoy beating the perfect run in galaxy 2 is more the kind I like

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Hearing people use homophobic and racist slurs isn't the kind of frustration I enjoy beating the perfect run in galaxy 2 is more the kind I like

What about when playing Super Mario 64?
"So long gay Bowser!"

caliph95

Why didn't Sensui Ginjo just had Itsuki Tsukihime used his sword to just brainwash Yusuke Ichigo like he did with his friends.

What was even the point of the whole plan of making Tsukihime the bad guy

Morlas

There goes the super thread moaning about how bad a certain character portrayal from xenoverse is is any indication for future episodes of the show while ignoring that those games dubs are terrible in general

caliph95

I love how we all know which character it is but no one can say it

But yeah Cabbage, Vados and champagne were a lot better in Super than they were in Xenoverse

There goes the super thread moaning about how bad a certain character portrayal from xenoverse is is any indication for future episodes of the show while ignoring that those games dubs are terrible in general
I find it impossible to spend too much of my time in there. It's just...bleh. Last bit of fun was witnessing maximum punished Slaythe salt.

Okay, I think I can safely say now without jinxing myself that I made it through Irma completely unscathed. Didn't lose power,and my car is fine. Now I just got a shit ton of Poptarts and Chef Boyardee that I don't want to eat.

Top Bottom