• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Well the demon world tournament felt short, you can tell that they didn't have much to work with

06fbea6489315737ce1eca7ae456585f.gif
If I'm not mistaken ShyCloudFractals on
Chaturbate
did a Neptune and Uranus cosplay...thing. Edit: Don't search for that shit at work.

Aww yeah, Team Toonami-Gaf is gonna kick those alien assholes off our rock to whatever other rock they crawled out of.

download.jpg

Three Missions Later

200510_screenshots_20170912161055_1.jpg

So...this...this isn't anyone's fault.

caliph95

Aww yeah, Team Toonami-Gaf is gonna kick those alien assholes off our rock to whatever other rock they crawled out of.

download.jpg

Three Missions Later

200510_screenshots_20170912161055_1.jpg

So...this...this isn't anyone's fault.
RFiJNyN.gif

That's Xcom Baby

You should have taken a screenshot of the ride back with BDuds being traumatized

caliph95

I'll admit I cheat and restart from a save point when I lose one of my veterans

Because I'm not going through the pain of training those blasted rookies who can't even shoot point blank

Jarate

Banned
I'll admit I cheat and restart from a save point when I lose one of my veterans

Because I'm not going through the pain of training those blasted rookies who can't even shoot point blank

I only save scum if the game does something stupid that I wouldnt know about before hand, or if I misread what the intended goal of the map is.

Fire Emblem I restart all the time

Jarate

Banned
Guessing the whale mission

I have a really really hard time listening to random corner person yelling at me 500 times a mission through poorly rendered radio audio communications

This is my least favourite game design mechanic on earth btw. I hate it in every game it's in, especially sci fi games. I can understand audio being compromised to be heavily encrypted, but in no universe does digital audio sound like that ever. Also, we're 40 years in the fucking future, and yet their audio devices are way worse then the ones we have now?

2 game design things I absolutely hate

IM GETTING A CALL DOWN THIS CORRIDOR, LEMME REMOVE YOUR ABLITY TO RUN IN THE GAME SO YOU CAN HOLD YOUR HAND TO YOU EAR AND LISTEN TO POORLY ENCODED WALKY TALKY SIGNALS WHEN THE GAME NEVER SHOWS YOU ONCE HAVING EVER HAD AN AUDIO DEVICE IN YOUR EAR, AND EVER ONCE SHOWS YOU A REASON WHY IT SOUNDS LIKE IT'S COMING FROM TWO TIN CANS ATTACHED BY STRING

&

I HAVE NO GAINED A FRIEND WHO I AM NOW SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW! I HAVE LOST ALL ABILITY TO CHOOSE WHERE IM GOING, AND HOW FAST I WANT TO APPROACH SITUATIONS. THIS COMPANION WILL BE HORRENDOUSLY UPSET IF YOU SLOW DOWN TO LOOK AT SOMETHING, OR IF YO GO TOO FAST (The kicker being that sometimes they will completely stop moving if you go to far ahead) AND YOU LOSE ALL PLAYER AGENCY AND DECISION MAKING SKILLS SO THE GAME DESIGNERS CAN TELL YOU HOW TERRIBLE THINGS ARE FOR THIS NPC WHICH WILL GET REPLACED WHEN YOU FOLLOW THEM TO THE NEXT ONE THEY FUCKING GIVE YOU

Line_HTX

This could mean many different things depending on who the DBZ fight involved.

What I meant was the long, drawn out in each other's faces throwing punches like Goku and Frieza with explosive big hit shock waves here and there.

Hyuh ha ha ha ha huh huh ha ha

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My best friend legit likes SAO, doesn't understand the hate, & is tired of people hating on it, especially after showing him (more as a joke) the Mother's Basement video on how Yui ruined SAO, where his reaction was "this guy is putting way too much thought, you're not suppose to put this much logic into this series"

.....though he never got around to seeing the second season because he didn't think the gun mmo seemed as interesting. *shrugs* I just chalk it up to the fact that he doesn't watch as much anime as me (or most of us in general) and tell him that, while I don't "like" it, I would still rewatch it over other stuff because of how much it made me laugh & I'd rather watch something bad that makes me laugh over something bad that just makes me angry or feel drained. Edit: He also admits that for anime, he's a lot easier to please, which nothing wrong with.

I don't know, I never try to take away anyone's enjoyment of something unless said thing is promoting bad things/could cause harm to others.

My best friend legit likes SAO, doesn't understand the hate, & is tired of people hating on it, especially after showing him (more as a joke) the Mother's Basement video on how Yui ruined SAO, where his reaction was "this guy is putting way too much thought, you're not suppose to put this much logic into this series"

.....though he never got around to seeing the second season because he didn't think the gun mmo seemed as interesting. *shrugs* I just chalk it up to the fact that he doesn't watch as much anime as me (or most of us in general) and tell him that, while I don't "like" it, I would still rewatch it over other stuff because of how much it made me laugh & I'd rather watch something bad that makes me laugh over something bad that just makes me angry or feel drained. Edit: He also admits that for anime, he's a lot easier to please, which nothing wrong with.

I don't know, I never try to take away anyone's enjoyment of something unless said thing is promoting bad things/could cause harm to others.
I once tried to have an anime discussion with this woman on OKCupid. Far too into SAO. I was mentally just like "stop defending this shit" and just hoped we could talk about something else. Never happened.

caliph95

I once tried to have an anime discussion with this woman on OKCupid. Far too into SAO. I was mentally just like "stop defending this shit" and just hoped we could talk about something else. Never happened.
Huh never tried okcupid only tinder

Anyway probably wouldn't work out then

Top Bottom