• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |SepOct17| 1 + 1 = YEAH!

Morlas

Animal crossing isn't really my type of game...he says as he recalls spending hours and hours chopping down trees and crafting bows in runescape

caliph95

Animal crossing isn't really my type of game...he says as he recalls spending hours and hours chopping down trees and crafting bows in runescape
Me too

Now excuse me while spend hours on this fishing side quest and gathering materials to craft my weapons in this rpg

Xe4

Banned
Man Runescape was the shit back in elementary and middle school.

It was grind central but I loved every minute of it.

I realize now I should've done more quests instead of just killing crabs for xp so I could wield the sword and armor I liked.

Seda

x76ddnu.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So they really did show Asuna's nipple in the SAO movie blu-ray? Lolz.
Isn't she like 17?
Yes, at the 25 minute, 52 second mark, there is indeed a nipple, though it is shown from the side along with a shot of dat ass, but it doesn't seem to last very long, just a few seconds

Also, no, she's 18 during the Phantom Bullet Arc, so guessing she's 18 in the film as well. She was 17 during the Fairy Dance Arc.

LOL at the anime section of reddit.

"547,058 who watched SAO Ordinal Scale
6,325 who paused on Asuna's nipple"

Apparently it wasn't even just a slip. They just full on put the nipples out there.

Yes, at the 25 minute, 52 second mark, there is indeed a nipple, though it is shown from the side along with a shot of dat ass, but it doesn't seem to last very long, just a few seconds

Also, no, she's 18 during the Phantom Bullet Arc, so guessing she's 18 in the film as well. She was 17 during the Fairy Dance Arc.

It's spreading around the net so I already saw it.

Not worth the hype.
The things they do to sell BR copies...I swear.

zulux21

lol didn't remember that place

damn ear infection hurts

ah are you too suffering from an ear infection?

I have been mostly bed ridden with one ever since my ear started dripping blood (shortly after it felt like someone repeatedly stabbed my ear with a knife aka I likely have a ruptured eardrum as well @_@)

went back to the doctor today and he thinks the first person got the diagnosis wrong and gave me a completely different set of meds (which should help get it on it's way by friday to a better state) but of course my local pharmacy is missing half the drugs so I have to wait until later today to get the other half the meds (the drops for the ear) I have my old drops, but I was recommended to stop using them because there is a non zero chance that with a ruptured ear drum the current drops I am using could increase odds of permanent hearing damage. To note despite digging around my ear and causing me a great amount of pain he couldn't get a good enough look at my eardrum to confirm one way or another if my ear drum was ruptured since there was to much blood.

I am just hoping it works this time as I haven't been able to sleep more than an hour straight since sunday. So while I have still managed around 6-8 hours of sleep per day I haven't hit a REM cycle which means my body hasn't had a real chance to power down and reboot, which is currently making some thought processes a lot harder.

Morlas

ah are you too suffering from an ear infection?

I have been mostly bed ridden with one ever since my ear started dripping blood (shortly after it felt like someone repeatedly stabbed my ear with a knife aka I likely have a ruptured eardrum as well @_@)

went back to the doctor today and he thinks the first person got the diagnosis wrong and gave me a completely different set of meds (which should help get it on it's way by friday to a better state) but of course my local pharmacy is missing half the drugs so I have to wait until later today to get the other half the meds (the drops for the ear) I have my old drops, but I was recommended to stop using them because there is a non zero chance that with a ruptured ear drum the current drops I am using could increase odds of permanent hearing damage. To note despite digging around my ear and causing me a great amount of pain he couldn't get a good enough look at my eardrum to confirm one way or another if my ear drum was ruptured since there was to much blood.

I am just hoping it works this time as I haven't been able to sleep more than an hour straight since sunday. So while I have still managed around 6-8 hours of sleep per day I haven't hit a REM cycle which means my body hasn't had a real chance to power down and reboot, which is currently making some thought processes a lot harder.

nothing as bad as that, but it's really irritating i'm gonna take some nyquil or something tonight to get sleep though

zulux21

nothing as bad as that, but it's really irritating i'm gonna take some nyquil or something tonight to get sleep though

heh.
800mb ibprophine
my ear drops
ambien + malatonine
and not getting proper sleep in days still wasn't enough for me to sleep more than an hour straight last night @_@

with any luck the new meds will kick in pretty quick, as I have mostly gotten used to the constant pain (it's the random spikes of pain that suck and wake me up) and at this point the lack of a REM cycle is far more worrisome especially since it has my resting heart rate up around 110 when it's normally more around 75-80.

plus side... since it hurts to eat anything that requires chewing I have lost a few pounds. I needed to do that anyways so hopefully I keep those off lol.

Morlas

heh.
800mb ibprophine
my ear drops
ambien + malatonine
and not getting proper sleep in days still wasn't enough for me to sleep more than an hour straight last night @_@

with any luck the new meds will kick in pretty quick, as I have mostly gotten used to the constant pain (it's the random spikes of pain that suck and wake me up) and at this point the lack of a REM cycle is far more worrisome especially since it has my resting heart rate up around 110 when it's normally more around 75-80.

plus side... since it hurts to eat anything that requires chewing I have lost a few pounds. I needed to do that anyways so hopefully I keep those off lol.

Dang that sucks hopefully your doctor didn't screw up this time

*sends you mental healing waves*

LOL at the anime section of reddit.

"547,058 who watched SAO Ordinal Scale
6,325 who paused on Asuna's nipple"

I saw the nipple gif on twitter and I think the shot would work better without it tbh. It looks weird since it's not colored it just looks like a barbie doll with a skin colored point.

zulux21

Dang that sucks hopefully your doctor didn't screw up this time

*sends you mental healing waves*

even if he did he wanted to see me again in two days to check up even though my meds are for 10 days (my original meds were only for 5)

if I still haven't managed to sleep properly by then I will likely just beg him to give me a prescription for a couple of high end pain killers so I can properly sleep @_@

Line_HTX

Ordinal Scale Tooanami movie night when?

TriHard

Jokes aside, Ordinal Scale is a pretty good movie given SAO's standards. I've said it before that Ordinal Scale has the usual stupid stuff, but there's hardly any offensive stuff that takes away from the battle scenes.

Line_HTX

The good thing in this movie is that you hardly see Leafa around because
the game is augmented reality so you're playing like Pokemon Go. She comes back near the end with a bounce and Yui popping out, and that's about it.

heh.
800mb ibprophine
my ear drops
ambien + malatonine

That sucks, dude. :(
Hope you get well soon and are able to sleep peacefully.
While not necessarily an ear infection, I do occasionally get some earwax buildup due to sinus issues.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*hoped for an Odyssey pro controller, gets Xenoblade 2 themed one* Eeeh, I'll take it.

Also thanks for getting my hopes up, Nintendo. I saw "top minigames from a whole series" & thought of WarioWare.

At least Octopath Traveler has a demo, I really want to like what I was seeing, but for some reason, it wasn't "clicking" with me, hoping the demo will change that.

& hot damn, Arcade Archives for Nintendo titles. Cannot wait to get Punch-Out.

Top Bottom