• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT2|

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
ig0jkTGfos25g.png

PSY is in town doing a concert tonight....

Quadratic

And I missed out on it because I f***ing wrote the wrong email address. Grrr

Sorry dude, me and the guys in K-pop IRC thought you are there. Couldn't get the email thing sorted out with Samsung? What made me sad was that people were selling those free tickets on kajiji for $150 a pair.

jokkir

Sorry dude, me and the guys in K-pop IRC thought you are there. Couldn't get the email thing sorted out with Samsung? What made me sad was that people were selling those free tickets on kajiji for $150 a pair.

Hahaha, nah, I couldn't have gone anyway. I have a midterm tomorrow :(

But nope, couldn't get the email thing fixed with Samsung. Oh well, next time hopefully lol. And yeah, I had a few friends selling their tickets. I mean, come on. Let the people who want to go get the tickets instead of them hogging the tickets and selling it -__-

Conceptor

Hahaha, nah, I couldn't have gone anyway. I have a midterm tomorrow :(

But nope, couldn't get the email thing fixed with Samsung. Oh well, next time hopefully lol. And yeah, I had a few friends selling their tickets. I mean, come on. Let the people who want to go get the tickets instead of them hogging the tickets and selling it -__-
I'm sorry to hear that :(. Next time for sure!

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
Doesn't seem like any of the weather forecasters are worried about Sandy doin thangs in Toronto, I think we're in the clear guys.

The issue wasn't just that it was Sandy, but also two other storms - an Alberta Clipper and one from the North something something - that all bore down on the same general area at the same time, creating a massive clusterf--k of a storm system.

The system "did something" to Toronto; something like 60K people were without power as a result of downed lines, high winds, and crazy rains. It just wasn't the heart of the storm, which we were never expected to get.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm sure Roto and the rest of WinterTO-GAF will get excited when I say this but...

For some reason I really expect that we're due for a big ass blizzard this year. We seem to keep just missing these big storms, it's time that we get hit. :(

Roto13

I'm sure Roto and the rest of WinterTO-GAF will get excited when I say this but...

For some reason I really expect that we're due for a big ass blizzard this year. We seem to keep just missing these big storms, it's time that we get hit. :(

Muahahahahahahahah yesssssssssssssss *hissssssss*

EvilMario

Will QA for food.

I like the way you think.

ibnp96YUsq8Kv6.png

I don't have a car or a driveway. Snow is just garbage. Winter sucks. I don't like wearing bulky jackets and hats and freezing my dick off. I don't want to wear clothes on clothes.

I JUST WANT TO RELAX

LIVE FREE

IN PARADISE.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I also have a bunch of really great tobogganing hills near me, and snow means I don't have to deal with all those annoying people at the parks that only show up to trash the place in the summer.

I don't have a car or a driveway. Snow is just garbage. Winter sucks. I don't like wearing bulky jackets and hats and freezing my dick off. I don't want to wear clothes on clothes.

I JUST WANT TO RELAX

LIVE FREE

IN PARADISE.

You should love the snow. It generally will mean more temperate temperatures for us. I'll take -5c and a foot of snow over -30 and clear. Or sitting at 0 with freezing rain. Screw that.

I also have a bunch of really great tobogganing hills near me, and snow means I don't have to deal with all those annoying people at the parks that only show up to trash the place in the summer.

You should love the snow. It generally will mean more temperate temperatures for us. I'll take -5c and a foot of snow over -30 and clear.
I'll take -5 and clear. No compromises!

More snow sucks because I then when you be all walking and stuff it be making your clothes dirty n stuff feel me.

You can shovel my driveway to go along with your hellish snow. *shakes fist*

Don't hate on me because I had the good sense to live in an apartment and not own a car in the city.

Also, an unshovelled driveway is a perfect excuse to say "work, it's me, I'm snowed in. Can't make it, sorry. I'll work from home today."

Top Bottom